Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
- Uses daylight or illumination from the built in LED for perfect images
- Microscope with magnification range from 40x to 640x
- smartphone adaptor allows users to record and share images
- huge array of experiments, samples, slides and tools included
- Traditional turret design offering three different objective lenses
The National Geographic 40x-640x Microscope with Smartphone Adapter is the perfect introduction to the world of microscopy. Modelled on the classic microscope format, the unit has three main lenses, arranged on a turret for instant selection, giving magnification from 40 x to 640x. Like it's grown-up counterparts, the Nat Geo unit has a focus control to produce the sharpest possible images and a built-in LED light source to make sure the subject is well lit.
One feature that makes this microscope so fascinating is the inclusion of a smartphone adaptor which allows the user to take still or moving records of the images seen through the viewfinder. The pictures can then be printed, shared or used as part of a project. Brilliant!