The Induction hob: Faster than gas and ceramic hobs, induction is easier to clean and more energy efficient.
Easy to understand, even easier to use
Thanks to the intuitive control panel, you can select the cooking zones and set the specific power level you want – directly and rapidly. DirectSelect also features a practical energy consumption display, as well as QuickStart and ReStart functions.
Faster cooking, reduced energy consumption. This is Induction
Induction hobs generate heat only where it is needed – in the base of the pan. What does this mean for you? More safety and more convenience. The lower temperature keeps both big and little hands safe from burning. Not only that, but an induction hob brings two litres of water to a boil twice as fast as a glass-ceramic hob, which also saves a great deal of energy.
17 stage control setting for induction
17 stage control setting for induction hobs. Perfect for precise heat control to meet your different cooking needs.
Take your cooking to a whole new level
Extra added power: The improved PowerBoost function in our induction hobs adds even more power to speed up the cooking process. For example, you can now boil 2 litres of water almost three times faster than you would on conventional glass-ceramic hobs.
Pan recognition is an excellent safety feature, as the hob will only produce heat when the pan is on a cooking zone.
- DirectSelect: Direct, simple selection of the desired cooking zone, power and additional functions
- Induction: Fast, precise cooking, easy cleaning and low energy consumption
- U-Bevel: Elegant, appealing design with bevelled front and sides
- PowerBoost: Up to 50% more power for faster heating
- Timer with switch-off function: Turns off the assigned cooking zone after the set time
- Three sided bevelled frameless finish
- 5 Induction cooking zones
- Digital display
- Variable 17-stage power settings for each zone
- Timer for all zones
- Timer - shows how long the cooktop is in use
- HighSpeed ceramic glass
- Automatic pan recognition sensor
- Power management options for 16A, 13A or 10A connection
- Automatic safety shut off
- Control panel lock
- QuickStart function
- ReStart function
- Energy consumption display
- Cable included
- Connection cable (1.1 M )
- Connected load: 7.4 kW
Power and size:
- Cooking zones: 1 x Ø 180 mm, 1.8 KW (max. Power levels 3.1 KW) Induction; 1 x Ø 145 mm, 1.4 KW (max. Power levels 2.2 KW) Induction; 1 x Ø 240 mm, 2.2 KW (max. Power levels 3.7 KW) Induction; 1 x Ø 145 mm, 1.4 KW (max. Power levels 2.2 KW) Induction;1 x Ø 210 mm, 2.2 KW (max. Power levels 3.7 KW) Induction
- Min. worktop thickness: 30 mm
- 2 stage residual heat indicator for each zone
- Main on/off switch
- PowerBoost function for all zones