Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
The Induction hob: Faster than gas and ceramic hobs, induction is easier to clean and more energy efficient.
TouchSelect: All at the touch of a button.
With the TouchSelect control you can regulate the desired cooking zone easily. Simply select the power level you need. The additional functions QuickStart and ReStart make cooking even easier
Boost your cooking.
Sometimes you just need a little extra boost when cooking. The improved PowerBoost function in our induction hobs adds even more power to speed up the cooking process. For example, you can now boil 2 litres of water almost 50% faster as you would on conventional glass-ceramic hobs.
Cooking starts much faster.
The QuickStart function detects where you have placed the pot and automatically displays the corresponding cooking zone on the control interface. You can get started straight away and select the desired cooking level for your pot without delay.
Stores your control settings.
If you turn off the cooktop it saves the last selected setting for a short time. If the cooktop is switched of within a short time again the former settings are still available.
The handy ChildLock locks the control panel.
The handy ChildLock locks the control panel to prevent accidental changes in settings.
Faster cooking, reduced energy consumption. This is Induction.
Induction hobs generate heat only where it is needed – in the base of the pan. What does this mean for you? More safety and more convenience. The lower temperature keeps both big and little hands safe from burning. Not only that, but an induction hob brings two litres of water to a boil twice as fast as a glass-ceramic hob, which also saves a great deal of energy.
- TouchSelect: Selection of the desired cooking zone and easy setting of the desired power level.
- Induction: Fast, precise cooking, easy cleaning and low energy consumption.
- Plug & Play: Plugs easily into the socket.
- PowerBoost: Up to 50% more power for faster heating.
- Timer with switch-off function: Turns off the assigned cooking zone after the set time.
- Control panel lock prevents any accidents
- Frameless design for seamless integration
- Width 592 mm
- Depth 522 mm
- Height 51 mm
- 4 induction cooking zones
- Variable 17-stage power settings for each zone
- Main on/off switch
- Timer for all zones
- HighSpeed ceramic glass
- QuickStart function
- Boost setting for all zones
- ReStart function
- Connection cable (1.1 M )
- Connected load: 3 kW
- Min. worktop thickness: 30 mm
- 2 stage Hh residual heat indicator for each zone
- Cooking zones: 1 x Ø 180 mm, 1.8 KW (max. Power levels 3.1 KW) Induction; 1 x Ø 180 mm, 1.8 KW (max. Power levels 3.1 KW) Induction; 1 x Ø 145 mm, 1.4 KW (max. Power levels 2.2 KW) Induction;1 x Ø 210 mm, 2.2 KW (max. Power levels 3.7 KW) Induction