The Hotpoint Ice Diamond fridge freezer offers affordable, efficient and fuss free food storage, were not the only ones that think so as it scores highly on reviews. Antibacterial protection ensures no mould and odour build up whilst the no frost fridge cooling system prevents any messy ice build ups. The clean polar white design slips in beautifully in all kitchen decors and with a reversible door you can configure the opening to suit your kitchen design.
• 235L Storage capacity, store up to 13 bags of shopping
• Energy efficient, costs as little as 11p per day to run!
• Flexible freezing with a variable temperature compartment
• Freezes newly added food fast to lock in quality
DIMENSIONS: H174 x W54.5 x D58 cm
This affordable 50/50 split fridge freezer from Hotpoint offers up plenty of storage for a small to medium household, easily storing up to 13 bags of shopping.
Two salad crisper drawers provide space for your weekly fresh goods and the optimised conditions will lock in flavour and quality, keeping them fresher for longer. The fridge holds two clear glass shelves which are super easy to keep clean and can be height adjusted to accommodate shopping.
Four freezer compartments give you lots of space for essentials and room to freeze leftovers. The top freezer drawer offers excellent flexibility with a variable temperature, which can be set between 0°C and 12°C, so you can set the temperature to suit your food. With a four star freezer rating you can efficiently store food and maintain quality for up to 12 months. Featuring quick freeze technology the freezer speedily freezes new additions to ensure quality and flavour are locked in. The freezer wastes no space, storing ice cube trays within the freezer drawer handles, simple and easy to access.
• 150L Capacity
• 2 Salad crispers
• 2 Clear safety glass shelves
• Egg tray
• Can holder
• Internal light
• 84L Capacity
• 3 Freezer compartments
• 1 Variable temperature compartment
• 2 Ice integrated handle ice trays
• Manual defrost required
The Hotpoint Ice Diamond freestanding fridge freezer makes a small dent in your energy bills, it really is very cheap to run, costing as little as £40 per year, that’s as little as 11p per day, excellent considering it will be switched on 24 hours a day.
• Energy efficiency rating: A+
• Annual energy consumption: 256.0 Kwh
• Annual energy cost: £40.00
• Power failure safe storage: 13 Hrs
- 50/50 Split design with 235L storage capacity
- No frost fridge cooling system, prevents icy build ups
- Antibacterial protection, helps eliminate mould & odour build up
- Quick freeze technology, freezes new items fast to lock in nutrients & flavour
- 4 Star freezer rating, efficiently store food for up to 12 months
- Clean polar white finish
- Noise level: 44dB
- Climate class: SN-N-ST-T
- Required room temperature: 10 – 43 °C
- Freezing capacity: 2kg/24hr
- Reversible door, configure to suit your kitchen