Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
What stands out
- Enjoy meals and drinks from the warm crockery they deserve
- Warm serving bowls to the perfect temperature to keep your dishes warm
- Its touch-to-open design comes in handy when your hands are full
- The non-slip lining helps to protect plates, bowls and more from damage
- A semi-integrated design looks fantastic in any kitchen and keeps your worktop clutter free
It's pretty annoying when you've spent hours lovingly preparing a delicious meal, only to realise your plates are ice cold when it comes to serving. But that doesn't have to be a problem anymore, thanks to the Rangemaster warming drawer. Your plates and dishes will be toasty when it comes to serving, so you don't need to worry about your meal starting to go cold before you've had chance to dig in.
Designed to be built into your kitchen units, the warming drawer takes up the same space as your standard kitchen drawer. All you need to do is place your plates or dishes inside and they'll be perfectly warmed in time for dinner. There are three temperature levels to choose from, so you can always achieve your desired results. 40°C is perfect for warming coffee cups or mugs, without making them too hot to handle. 60°C is ideal for plates while 80°C is better used for serving dishes. The bottom of the drawer features a non-slip lining, so you won't damage your plates while a touch-to-open front makes it easy to open, even when your hands are full.
- Capacity: 21L (6 place settings)
- Temperature range: 40-80°C
- Functions: 40°C: Coffee cups/soup bowls, 60°C: Plates and serving bowls, 80°C: Serving bowls
- Dimensions: H 140 x W 595 x D 573mm
- Warranty: 2 years
- 6-place setting capacity
- Non-slip lining keeps items safe
- Touch-to-open design – ideal when your hands are full
- Indicator lights remind you when the drawer is turned on
- Black and stainless steel finish
- Semi-integrated design
- Keep warm function
- Rotary controls