The Candy RapidÓ RO1696DWMCE1-80 9kg washing machine with variable spin speeds up to 1600rpm. It features the exclusive Snap&Wash function, which allows you to find the best washing cycle for your laundry by simply taking a photo of it with your smartphone.
- Large 9kg Load capacity is ideal for homes of 3 or more people
- Control and monitor from your smartphone or using voice commands on Google Home or Amazon Alexa
- Quick wash cycles can get clothes clean in as little as 14 minutes
- Steam function relaxes creases, reduces ironing time, regenerates fibres, and removes bad smells
- Hygiene Plus 59' cycle kills 99.9% of bacteria and removes allergens
- Snap and Wash function tells you which cycle is best for the amount, type, and colour of laundry
- A Class energy efficiency rating, helping to save money on your bills
- Up to 24-hour delay timer so you can run the washer whenever it suits you
Control with your voice or your smartphone
With the Candy simply-Fi App you can easily check your laundry status at any time in your busy day, even when away from home. You have full remote control of your washing machine using your smartphone. You can also manage your laundry with your voice using your phone wherever you are or ask your digital assistants Google Home or Amazon Alexa when you are at home. Thanks to the Candy simply-Fi App you can also get useful washing tips and support in your language.
Snap and Wash
Find the best washing cycle for your laundry with the Snap&Wash function. Just snap a photo of your laundry and the app will recommend the perfect cycle, temperature, and spin speed.
Choose between 6 rapid wash cycles, all of which get clothes clean in less than 1 hour. These cycles use the Speed Drive Motor, which increases cleaning action by up to 50% compared to traditional motors. The quickest cycle can get up to 1.5kg of laundry clean in just 14 minutes.
This washing machine is A-class energy efficient, in compliance with the New Energy Label and compared with the G class, reduces consumption by at least 51%, saving energy, and money and protecting the environment.