What stands out
- One touch cleaning - Just turn on, push a button, and watch it go!
- Switches between hard floors and carpets automatically, so you can leave it be and let it do its thing
- Slim profile - cleans everywhere including under tables, beds and other hard to reach places
- Built-in sensors enable it to clean the room while avoid bumping into furniture and falling down the stairs
- It automatically charges itself in-between cleanings until your room is spotlessly clean and the job is done
- The robots powerful suction and 3 stage cleaning system even picks up stubborn pet hair
Nobody likes vacuuming. Unfortunately, its one of those things that has to be done and theres no way of getting around it - or is there? Yep, with this clever little cleaner you can set it to vacuum your entire room without you having to lift a finger. Its amazingly simple to use - just press the clean button on the top of the vac and itll get to work on cleaning your room all by itself. You can even schedule the vac to clean at a time that best suits you. For example, you can programme it to vacuum on a weekday while at work, so youre always greeted to a lovely clean room the moment you step through your door. Itll even clean the air you breathe too! Thats because it comes with two pre-installed AeroVac filters, and two spare filters, that help capture dust, pollen and other airborne allergens. Best of all, you dont have to worry about recharging the robot - thats because it does it all by itself! It automatically returns to its Home Base to recharge in-between cleaning cycles until it gets the job done.
This powerful little robot is fitted with Roombas patented 3-stage cleaning technology. Its designed to remove dirt, dust, and even those entrenched pet hairs from pretty much any surface - wood, carpet, tile, vinyl and lino, adjusting to different floor types all by itself. Plus, thanks to its compact design and spinning side brush, the robot is great for cleaning under chairs, beds, and along wall edges too, leaving nowhere for the dirt to hide!
If theres an area or room that youd like to keep the roomba from cleaning then you can use the virtual wall and Halo barrier that come bundled for free. The virtual wall device creates an invisible barrier that prevents the robot from passing through. Its small enough to sit discretely out of the way at the foot of a door frame. The Halo barrier on the other hand creates an invisible circular zone thats great for protecting specific items like a dog bowl or that expensive vase.
Its loaded with a full range of sensors to find its way around your room whilst avoiding things like stairs, furniture and any loose cables. Plus, this model comes with a sensor that even detects dirt, so the robot knows to spend a little longer cleaning in areas with a lot of dirt until its all gone. And, when the bin gets full, the robot vac will let you know it’s time to empty it with a flashing bin icon on the display. The bin is really easy to empty without getting dust everywhere - Simply push the bin release tab, take out the dust canister and empty its contents into your house bin. Simple.
- Flat floor types: Hard floor / short pile carpets
- Bagless technology: Yes
- Dimensions: Diameter 33.5 x H 9.2cm
- Weight: 3.85Kg
- Charge time: 2 hours
- 2 Year manufacturer warranty
Whats in the box
- 1 x iRobot® Roomba® 776
- 1 x home Base™
- 2 x cleaning tools
- 2 x pre-installed AeroVac filters
- 2 x spare AeroVac filters
- 1 x iRobot® XLife™ Extended Life Battery
- 1 x iRobot® virtual wall barrier
- 1 x iRobot® virtual halo barrier
- Captures dust, dirt and pet hair on all floor types
- Patented 3-stage cleaning process
- Easy to set up and use
- Simple app lets you schedule and monitor usage
- Schedule cleaning up to seven times per week
- Cleans under furniture and into corners and wall edges
- Avoids stairs and other drop-offs
- Automatically returns to its Home Base® to recharge