The 8000 TwinTech® No Frost Fridge Freezer, keeps food 60% juicier than fridges with one evaporator. Its dual cooling system maintains the ideal humidity and keeps food from drying out. Which also removes having to defrost the freezer.
- TwinTech dual compressors keep the dryer freezer air in freezer and moister fridge air in the fridge
- NoFrost freezers means never having to defrost ever again
- Touch Electronic temperature controls
- Cooling 360° provides a stable and even temperature and humidity throughout the fridge section
- Ten-years peace of mind compressor
- Visible external door open indicator with audible warning alarm
- 244 litre capacity, enough for 13 bags of groceries
TwinTech® No Frost - keeps food juicy and hydrated
With TwinTech® No Frost you never have to defrost the freezer. Its dual cooling system keeps food 60% more hydrated than fridges with one evaporator.* By not using dry freezer air, it maintains ideal humidity and keeps food from drying out.
Peace Of Mind Included
AEG produce quality home appliances that are built to last, all our appliances come with a 2 year manufacturer's warranty as standard to protect against manufacturing faults and defects that occur during this warranty period. See the terms and conditions for your manufacturer's warranty.
The Touch Electronic Control on Top offers precise function control
With the responsive and clear display you can precisely set the temperature and effortlessly access the Fridge Freezer functions, with the Touch Electronic Control on Top.
Cooling 360° – protects food for less waste*
Protect the quality of food, and reduce waste, by providing stable, even temperature and humidity throughout the whole fridge. Cooling 360°, with a premium stainless steel interior, delivers 30% better temperature distribution on every shelf.
GreenZone helps fruits and veggies stay nutritious
The GreenZone drawer eliminates excess humidity while preserving the right amount of moisture for your veggies. This preserves up to 95% of vitamins after 11 days, by protecting produce with the right amount of humidity.*