Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
What stands out
- The four cooking zones offer plenty of space for all your different pots and pans
- Easy to use rotary dial controls provide quick and accurate cooking results
- Choose from six power levels to suit your cooking needs
- The controls are positioned at the side of the hob, safely out of reach from children
- Two rapid hob zones heat up super-fast so you can cook instantly
This great value electric plate hob offers a simple and stylish solution when it comes to meal times. It boasts four zones of varying size and power to accommodate all your pots and pans to rustle up a large family meal. The plates are designed to heat up and remain hot for a while after use, so you can keep everything ticking over until the rest of your meal is ready. The plates sit above the hobs main surface within a bevel edged well to contain any spillages, making it easier for you to keep clean.
The hob's controls are positioned on the side rather than on the front, so you don't have to worry about your children reaching up and accidentally switching it on. The rotary dials are simple to use and offer a choice of six power levels to suit your cooking, ranging from a light simmer to a fast boil. For added convenience, the hob also features two red-spot 'rapid' plates that are designed to heat up quicker than traditional hot plates for times when you just can't wait for your food. For added peace of mind, the hob is fitted with an indicator light that lets you know if any of the hob zones are switched on.
- Hob dimensions: H40 x D500 x W580 mm
- Cut out dimensions: W553 x D473 mm
- Cooking Zones: 4
- Cooking technology: Electric plate
- Power Levels: 6
- Rated electrical power: 6kW
- Warranty: 1
- Finish: Stainless steel
- Two rapid heat zones
- Hob zone 1: 180mm - 1.5kWkW
- Hob zone 2: 145mm - 1.5kWkW
- Hob zone 3: 145mm - 1.0kWkW
- Hob zone 4: 180mm - 2.0kWkW