Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
60cm Touch control induction hob with angled edge glass and compact slider
Angled Edge Glass Design
This popular design provides an elegant and practical working surface, which is extremely easy to install. These practical clean lines blend well with other appliances in the Smeg portfolio.
some models are fitted with a device to lock the programme/cycle so it cannot be accidentally changed.
Easy to use touch controls allow the appliance to be programmed at the touch of a button.
Option allows the zone to work at full power when very intense cooking is necessary.
All ceramic hobs have a timer which automatically ends cooking after a preset time.
- Ceran schott glass
- Compact slider
- 4 Independent boosters(P)
- 9 power levels, with quick selection setting
- Visual display to show power level/residual heat/ countdown to cooking time
- Keep warm/Pause
- Eco-logic advance
- Residual time indicator
- Auto pan recognition (min 7 cm) and pan size adjustment
- Permanent automatic pot detection with indication of the relative control
- Protection against auto start-up
- Auto-stop when no pan
- End of cooking timer with acoustic alarm
- Automatic switch off when overheat
- Child safety lock
4 "Full Power" Induction Zones
- Front right: ø 160mm, 1.85 kW – Booster 2.10 kW
- Rear right: ø 210mm, 2.3 kW – Booster 3.00 kW
- Rear left: ø 160mm, 1.85 kW – Booster 2.10 kW
- Front left: ø 210mm, 2.3 kW – Booster 3.00 kW
- Nominal power: 7.4 kW
- Supply can vary depending on usage, please consult a qualified electrician for ampere requirement
NB: Only pans with a ferrous base are suitable for induction hobs. If a magnet sticks to the bottom then it's suitable