This washing machine can wash a full 8kg load in just 28 minutes, allowing you to wash more laundry in less time. Its slim depth makes it easy to install, and the LED progress indicator lights help you keep track of each cycle.
Daily Quick Programme - 8kg in 28 min
You don't need to wait hours for your washing machine to finish its cycle thanks to Beko's Daily Quick programme. You'll be able to wash a full 8kg load of laundry in just 28 minutes - saving you time and money. 1
Offering a great space-saving solution, the slim depth of this washing machine makes it easy to install into tight places.
Hand Wash Programme
Keep your delicate fabrics feeling soft to the touch, this setting is ideal for hand-wash only items and will move your clothes gently through the cycle to provide them with better care.
Remove bacteria from the drum at the touch of a button with the DrumClean programme. Helping you benefit from more hygienic washing, the bacteria that builds up inside the drum will be cleaned at a hot 70°C.
Child Safety Lock
You can stop curious little fingers from meddling with your washing cycle thanks to our child safety lock.
Automatic Water Level Reduction for Half or Small Loads
Helping you to save money on your utility bills, this washing machine automatically reduces water levels for half or smaller loads.
- With Beko's Daily Quick programme you'll be able to wash a large load of laundry, even as big as 8kg, in just 28 minutes
- This Beko washing machine has a 8kg load capacity with a slim 59cm depth for easy installation
- The child safety lock prevents the accidental changing of programmes
- Variable spin speeds allow you to tailor your laundry cycles to your individual requirements
- Automatic water level reduction for half or small loads, saving you money on utility bills
- A+++ Energy rating to save you money on your bills
- 3, 6 or 9 hour delay timer so you can run the washer whenever it's convenient for you
- 1 year warranty for peace of mind
- Dimensions (mm): H840 x W600 x D590
1 The duration of the programme is only indicative and is based on a 30 degree wash. The actual duration can be slightly lower or higher and it depends on water temperature, water pressure, unbalanced loads etc.