Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
Unico air conditioning units have been designed specifically to eliminate the need of outdoor condensing unit, reducing both installation costs and time.
Unico Air is the newest member of the Unico family, bringing a brand new sleek design and reduced unit dimensions. Unico Air also boasts reduced noise levels thanks to the use of absorbing materials around the motor and compact compressor.
- Wall mounted with no outdoor unit, only two air vents are visible from outside
- Round the year use cooling in summer and efficient heating in winter to replace central heating and radiator
- Great for conservation areas, high rise buildings or where outdoor install space is difficult to access
- Quiet and efficient, space saving, slimmer than a split air con indoor unit
- No need to be installed by an air con engineer, No annual service required, washable filters
- Modern look, complimenting any design
- Sleek and compact design – Just 16cm thickness
- 7000 BTU (1.8 kW) cooling capacity, suitable for rooms up to 22 sqm
- Choice of high or low wall installations, perfect for domestic or office use
- Dimensions HxWxD: 49.1x97.8x16cm
What is a BTU?
1 BTU is the amount of heat required to raise the temperature of one pound of liquid water by one degree from 60° to 61° Fahrenheit at a constant pressure of one atmosphere. As a general rule we advise you to buy an Air Conditioner with a minimum 3,000BTUs as this is the minimum required to cool a small room (10sq/m) on a hot day. Medium rooms (24sq/m) need around 10,000BTUs and larger rooms and office spaces (36sq/m) require around 15,000BTUs.