What our experts think...
Being able to control the air conditioner using my smartphone is a real game changer in my book. After all, who needs another remote control lying about the house. This way, I can simply take out my phone, which is always close at hand, and set the temperature to what I like in a couple of swipes. Plus, it connects via Wi-Fi so I can control or monitor it from anywhere!
What stands out
- Control the temperature and schedule your air conditioning from anywhere using your smartphone
- It cools, fans and heats, making it great for all year round use
- Doubles up as a powerful dehumidifier to remove excess moisture in the air
- It's extremely efficient to run, which could help you save money on your energy bills
- 12,000 BTU - Ideal for cooling large spaces up to 30 SQM
- It's ready to use straight out of the box and requires no permanent installation
This portable air conditioner is essentially a 4-in-1 unit that's designed for year-round use. It works as air conditioner or fan in the summer, and a heater or dehumidifier in the winter. The air conditioner boasts an impressive BTU rating that's ideal for cooling larger spaces up to 30 sqm, where as the fan mode is more suited for when you're on your own and only need a small area of your room cooling. The heater only requires a small amount of power to operate, which makes it an incredibly efficient and a cost-effective way of heating your room, compared to electrical or central heating.
The dehumidifier is equally impressive with its powerful extraction rate, to prevent the build-up of condensation, mould and damp. It's also handy for drying your damp laundry indoors when it's raining outside, helping them dry quicker. Plus, this model is fitted with a self-evaporative system which reduces the need to empty the water tank because most of the water is reused to cool the condenser coils while any excess is simply evaporated.
Best of all, you can take control of all the functions from anywhere, at any time, using your smartphone. Simply connect the air conditioner to your home WiFi, download the app on your smartphone and away you go. The app's really simple to use and offers advanced scheduling and a choice of modes including a sleep setting which runs at a quieter fan speed for using at night. Plus, you can quickly share access to the device and its settings with others via QR code on email and social media sites, and even operate multiple units at a time, which makes it perfect for commercial use in holiday homes, rented accommodation, property development, etc.
The air conditioner is ready to work straight out of the box and doesn't require any permanent installation. And, because it stands on a set of castor wheels and features integrated side handles, you can move it from room to room with ease. The digital control panel allows for quick and easy operation of the functions, fan speed, timer and temperature settings. Plus, the unit's subtle styling is perfectly designed to sit discreetly out of the way in the corner of a room.
- Heating, cooling and fan function
- Built-in dehumidifier mode
- Good for home, office or commercial use
- Control it using your smartphone
- 12,000 BTU cooling performance
- 11,000 BTU heating performance
- 3-speed turbo fan with sleep mode
- 1 - 24 hour timer
- Digital controls with LED Display
- Dimensions (L*D*H): 440 x 335 x 715mm
- Weight: 26Kg
- Dehumidification (max): 31.2 L/day
- Cable management system
- Air flow (at high speed): 450 m³/h
- Power supply (V): 220-240
- 3.5 kW Cooling, 3.0 kW Heating
- Running Power consumption (W) 1.3 kW (cooling), 1.15kW (heating)
- Running Current: 6.0 Amps(cooling), 6.3 Amps(heating)
- Integrated side handles and durable castor wheels
- Built-in Wifi
- Refrigerant: R290A
- Directional louvres
- Hose 1.5m
- Noise Level: ≤65dB(A)
- 12 Month hassle free warranty
What's in the box?
- 1 x Air Conditioner
- 1 x Exhaust hose
- 1 x Exhaust fan outlet
- 1 x Fishtail connector
- 1 x Window kit
- 1 x Remote control
Please Note: All air conditioners must be vented through a window or a door so the hot air removed from the room can be expelled. The ideal solution is to vent through a window. To make sure the warm air does not come straight back in, this air conditioner comes with a venting hose and a window venting kit supplied in the box so you can start cooling down straight away! The provided window kit is only designed to be installed with sliding or sash windows and doors.