What stands out
- Quickly takes care of steam, smoke, odour and grease
- Install to extract or recirculate – whichever suits your space
- Reaching an extraction rate of 757m3/h it’s ideal for larger spaces
- Stylish vertical design adds a modern touch to the kitchen
- 2 LED lights illuminate your cooking space giving clear visibility
This Elica cooker hood is sure to create a bold focal point in your kitchen with its stylish linear design. All in stainless steel, featuring a single vent strip and seamless touch controls it has a flawless appearance. It has been designed to mount to the wall neatly above your hob, and at 60cm wide it’s perfect for the average size hob. It includes an adjustable telescopic chimney to meet your kitchen ceiling for a flush finish.
No matter what your kitchen layout you can add this stylish angled hood to your space as it can be installed to extract or recirculate air. It has three speed settings, including a boost setting which enables the hood to reach an extraction rate of up to 757m3/h, so it can quickly and effectively take care of steam, smoke and odour in larger kitchen spaces. It includes an aluminium grease filter to trap any airborne grease, this can easily be removed and washed, so you can keep your hood working in tip top condition.
Positioned neatly on the bottom of the hood are two Led lights. They are perfectly positioned to shine down upon your hob, illuminating your space for clear visibility whilst you cook. All the hoods settings are controlled by seamless touch controls, which are located front and centre for easy access and they are super easy to wipe clean.
If you’re choosing to recirculate air with this hood then you’ll need to pick up a charcoal filter separately, this will take care of any smoke and odour since the air will be recirculated. If you plan to install the hood to extract air, then you will need to make sure you pick up a ducting kit that is compatible with the hoods 150mm ducting diameter.
- Dimensions: H103.5–146.5 x W59.8 x D13.7-25 cm
- Speeds: 3 Speeds & boost
- Controls: Touch
- Max extraction rate: 757m3/h
- Ducting diameter: 150 mm
- Seamless touch controls
- x2 LED lights illuminate your hob giving clear visibility
- Washable aluminium grease filter taps airborne grease
- Wall mount design with telescopic chimney
- Stainless steel finish
- Total absorption: 315W
- Max noise level: 65dB
- Energy rating: C
- Charcoal filter available separately – only needed when recirculating air
- Ducting kit available separately – only needed when extracting air