The electriQ wine cooler has a stylish and elegant appearance with a black exterior, stainless steel handle, solid wooden shelves and sleek smoked glass door. Complete with some contemporary touches to really showcase your prized vintages, including a soft blue LED interior light and easy to use digital touch controls with a white LED backlight.
The wine cooler can be installed under-counter to seamlessly fit with your kitchen or freestanding. The reversible door gives you freedom to place the cooler anywhere in your kitchen and with adjustable feet you can get the cooler perfectly level, even if you do have a couple of uneven floorboards. The cooler is unbranded, giving it a clean finish which will effortlessly coordinate with all your existing appliances.
With a 60L capacity this electriQ wine cooler has no problems storing your favourites, holding up to 18 average sized 75cl bottles.
This premium wine cooler features solid wooden shelving, with 5 full shelves and 1 half shelf. The shelves easily slide out for you to take a closer look at the bottles you’re selecting.
This wine cooler has single temperature storage zone, meaning the entire unit is set to one temperature. The temperature can be modified between 5-22°C. It all depends on what type of wine you're storing, white wine is best stored between 10-12°C and red between 12-16°C.
The electriQ wine cooler works to provide the optimum conditions for storing your wine collection. With humidity control the cooler won’t become too dry, which could affect the corks of your bottles. The cooler provides ideal ventilation, preventing a damp atmosphere and mould. A charcoal filter prevents contamination and with fan cooling, the fridge will recover its interior temperature quickly after being opened.
PROTECT YOUR COLLECTION
Not everyone has a dark cellar at their disposal to preserve and mature their wine collection. The electriQ wine cooler has a double glazed, toughened, smoked, and UV protected glass door. Your bottles will be protected from the effects of sunlight and well insulated, and you’ll still be able to display and show off your prized bottle of Veuve Clicquot or Pinot Noir.
EVERY PENNY COUNTS
The electriQ wine cooler has been rated ‘A’ for energy efficiency. Running the wine cooler all year round won’t make a very big dent in your energy bills, averaging around £20 per year.
DIMENSIONS: W29.5 x D57.5 x H82 cm
- Holds up to 18 bottles - 75cl standard wine bottles
- Store white wine at the top & red wine at the bottom
- If storing champagne a shelf at the top will need to be removed to accommodate the bottle shape & size
- Quality wooden sliding shelves - 5 Full shelves & 1 half shelf
- Double glazed, toughened glass door to insulate your collection
- Smoked, UV protected glass door, protecting wine from the effects of sunlight
- Soft blue LED lighting, showcasing your vintages beautifully
- Single temperature storage zone - Temperature range – 5-22°C
- Easy to use digital touch controls
- Compressor driven, delivers powerful cooling & maintains a stable temperature
- Humidifier moistens air, providing optimum storage conditions
- Active charcoal filter prevents wine contamination
- Frost free
- Under-counter or freestanding installation
- Adjustable feet (75mm) for the perfect fit
- Reversible door for easier installation
- Rear panel material - pre-coated metal back
- Stylish black exterior
- Noise level – 40-42dB won’t disturb your household
- Energy rating – A