Flexinduction - zone automatically adjusts
Pots and pans vary greatly. But with flexInduction, you can flexibly adjust your cooktop to match. Besides two traditionally arranged cooking zones – and depending on the particular model – two rectangular surface induction cooking zones are provided that can be joined to create a single large zone. Your cookware can be positioned anywhere within this area.
The powerBoost function increases power by up to 50 %. This can save up to 35 % of the time it takes to heat up pots or cook large quantities.
Greater cooking convenience thanks to the timer function. The timer with switch-off function safely shuts off the cooking zone when the selected cooking time expires.
- 1 flexInduction zone. Can be used as 2 single induction zones of 380cm2 or 1 flexible induction zone of 760cm2²
- reStart function
- Timer for all zones
- Acoustic signal
- 17 power levels
- Power boost setting
- Dimensions - (D) 520 x (H) 51 x (W) 812 mm
- Automatic pan recognition
- Connection current management (20, 16, 13, 10 Amps options)
- Automatic safety switch off
- Control panel lock
- Control panel pause
- 2 stage residual heat indicators
- Main on/off switch