A TOAST TO TASTE
If you're partial to a glass of wine then the CDA FWC303BL Freestanding wine cooler is for you. This sleek cabinet has been developed with a range of unique features to ensure your wine is at optimal temperature for maximum enjoyment. The five wooden shelves cater for up to 20 bottles of wine at once, while the LED interior light lets you find what you need and beautifully showcase the wine.
UV PROTECTED GLASS DOOR
The wine cooler is fitted with a UV protective toughened glass door to prevent sunlight from damaging your wine collection. The door is fully reversible so you can adjust it to suit your kitchen layout.
COOLING AND HUMIDITY
The electronic temperature control lets you set and adjust the temperature from +5°C to +22°C with minimum effort. The FWC303BL is also equipped with a humidity system to maintain cork integrity.
ULTRA QUIET AND ENERGY EFFICIENT
Measuring at a mere 43dB, this wine cooler is as quiet as a library, so you won't be won’t be disturbed during your daily routine. Plus, it’s pretty cheap to run too, costing you just under £2 a month thanks to its impressive A energy rating.
- Red digital display
- Single temperature storage zone
- 5 x wood slide out shelves
- Electronic temperature control
- UV protected smoked toughened glass door
- Double glazed
- Interior LED light
- Height adjustable plinth section
- Temperature memory function
- Over temperature alarm
- Right hinged door
- Reversible door
- Door opening angle: 180°
- Energy rating: A
- Energy consumption in a year: 139 kWh
- Rated electrical power: 0.09 kW
- Power supply required: 13 A
- Noise level: 43 dB(A)
- Total bottle storage: 20 x 75 cl Bordeaux bottles
- Humidity control: 50-80% RH% RH
- Compressor driven
- Temperature range: 5-22°C% RH°C