Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
H-OVEN 300 - Ovens with clean and linear shapes highlight the versatile design, suitable for all types of kitchens. The oven range is complete with energy-saving function and hydro easy clean.
- ANTIFINGERPRINT STAINLESS STEEL - The stainless steel used on Hoover ovens boasts a special anti-fingerprint treatment which makes the oven always look as good as new.
- UP TO A+ ENERGY CLASS - Increase your cooking efficiency with lower energy consumption up to A+ energy class.
- HYDRO EASY CLEAN - Hydro Easy Clean is a new system to efficiently remove residual grease from the oven using steam power. You only need to fill the recess at the bottom of the oven with 300 ml of distilled water and activate the special 90° Hydro Easy Clean function, which only lasts 30 minutes. Once cooled down, you can remove any remaining dirt with a soft cloth.
- SIDE RACKS - Side racks are positioned in the lateral area of the oven cavity and allow a flexible management of grids and trays that can pe insert at different levels.
- TELESCOPIC GUIDES - Telescopic guides facilitate cooking status check as they allow the estraction and repositioning of grids and trays.
- ALWAYS CLEAN WITH NO EFFORTS, THANKS TO PYROLISIS - The pyrolytic cleaning cycle makes it possible to eliminate all fat deposits and cooking residues by burning them at a temperature of nearly 500 °C.
- Dimensions of the product H 610 x W 637 x D 660mm
- Required niche size for installation H 590 x W 560 x D 560mm
There are two pre-set pyrolytic cycles:
- ECO PYROCLEAN, that cleans a moderately stained oven. (It operates for a period of 90 minutes)
- SUPER PYROCLEAN. It cleans a heavily stained oven and perates for a period of 120 minutes.
Carrying out Pyrolytic cleaning immediately after cooking allows you to take advantage of residual heat, thus saving energy.