What stands out
- This cooker’s compact design makes it perfect for snug spaces
- Its spacious ceramic hob makes it easy to cook with four pans at once
- A separate grill means you can cook lunch while the main oven is in use
- The main conventional oven is really spacious and ideal for zoned cooking
- It’s really easy to clean thanks to the smooth hob surface and enamel lined cavities
If you’re looking for a cooker to fit into a compact kitchen, then look no further than this Indesit. Surprisingly spacious, it’ll easily fit into a snug space, therefore suiting most kitchen layouts and designs. Offering a ceramic hob, grill and conventional oven, you’ll be able to get your cooking jobs done without the hassle.
The ceramic hob is a really simple and easy-to-use feature of this cooker. With four cooking zones, you’ve got plenty of room to cook with four pots or pans together. They’re quick to heat up and each offer six heat levels to help you get your dish cooked perfectly.
The top cavity gives you 33L of space and provides a twin grill. It’s separate from the main oven so, if you’re in the middle of baking, you can still cook some delicious cheese on toast for lunch. The twin grill design gives you precise heat which is perfect when it comes to browning your bakes and grilling meat.
With a 62L capacity, the main oven provides plenty of room for meals of all sizes, including those big Sunday roasts! It gives you conventional cooking, with heating elements at both the top and bottom. That means that the top will get much hotter than the bottom which makes it ideal for zoned cooking. Both cavities feature easy clean enamel linings, which means any spills or splashes can be wiped away after each use.
- Energy class: B
- Dimensions: H 900 x W 500 x D 600mm
- Cooking zones: 4
- Capacity: 33L
- Twin grill
- Capacity: 62L
- Number of shelves: 2
- Conventional oven
- Twin grill
- Simple controls
- Ceramic hob
- Ultra-smooth hob surface
- Easy clean enamel interior
- Grill pan and handle included
- 10 year parts guarantee