The spacious built-in fridge with Multi Box XXL drawer for fruit and vegetables and Super Cooling function provides optimal food storage.
- EcoAirflow: optimal air circulation and a constant temperature level in the cooling area
- LED lights bring a completely new lighting concept to fridges
- Super Cooling function: cools new food placed inside faster, thus protecting already cooled food
- An audible alarm system signals the door is open
- FreshSense sensors constantly monitor and control the ambient, fridge and freezer temperature
- MultiBox - Transparent drawer with a rippled bottom, ideal for storing fruits and vegetables
- 136 Litres of usable space, enough for 7 bags of groceries
- 4 Fridge shelves, 1 MultiBox fruit and veg drawer
Constant temperature for more freshness
Uneven temperatures in your fridge can affect the flavour and longevity of your food. With EcoAirflow, the humidity and temperature are distributed evenly, so your food will stay fresher for longer.
Keeps the contents of your fridge in the spotlight
LED lights bring a completely new lighting concept to fridges, guaranteeing even, glare-free interior illumination. LED lights use less electricity than conventional fridge lights and last an (appliance) lifetime.
Super Cooling Function
The fridge that knows how to keep its cool
Activate the Super Cooling function before you go shopping to lower the temperature in your fridge for a short period, so your fresh shopping is kept at the right temperature. The temperature is lowered by pushing a button (2°C at the lowest). To prevent unnecessary power consumption, the function automatically switches back after approximately 6 hours.
The alarm system signals a sound or light when the door is not closed properly
FreshSense: perfect storage climate
Thanks to the optimum storage conditions, your food preserves an ideal consistency; ice cream, for instance, is neither too soft nor too hard. A constant temperature in the fridge interior is a decisive factor in achieving more freshness and flavour. FreshSense sensors constantly monitor and control the ambient, fridge and freezer temperature. A constant temperature inside the fridge, independent of the outer temperature, is the result.