The electriQ P15HP is one of our most compact portable air conditioners on the market for rooms up to 38 sqm (409 sqft). It measures in at a mere 60cm in height which makes it approximately the same height of a standard airline cabin bag. In fact, it's 20% smaller than other portable air conditioners in its class. This compact air conditioner is perfectly sized to sit discreetly out of the way under a desk or in the corner of a room. A unique evaporation booster helps cooling the refrigerated air even further through the evaporation of water, while the large outlet delivers a refreshing, cooling effect.
This A/A+ energy efficient portable air conditioner from electriQ offers both heating and cooling modes to help you remain comfortable all year long. It boasts efficient cooling and heating without compromising on performance. For example, the P15HP only requires 1.65kW of power to produce 3.8 kW of heating, which works out far more cost-effective when compared to electrical or central heating. Plus, there's even a built-in dehumidifier mode which helps remove excess moisture from the air to create a healthier environment, and is great for drying your damp laundry indoors when it's raining out.
This portable unit comes with a remote control, integrated side handles and durable castor wheels for easy manoeuvrability. The digital control panel allows for quick and easy operation of the air conditioner's multiple functions including 3 fan speeds, timer and temperature settings. The easy to install model does not require an external condenser, refrigerant piping or expensive contractors which makes it ideal also for server rooms both as temporary or permanent solution. The P15Hp filters, cools and dehumidifies air to help protect expensive servers, audio and video equipment.
Why this air conditioner is right for you:
- A Energy Efficiency
- Cooling, Heating and Dehumidifying
- All year round climate control
- Compact Design, Touch Panel Controls
- Very low power consumption
- Great for Server rooms
- Good for Home, Office, Commercial use
- Ideal for medium sized rooms up to 38 sqm (409 sqft)
This air conditioner is packed full of features:
- Full climate control, cooling, heating and dehumidifier
- Self-evaporative system - no external water tank needed
- Powerful but compact
- LED screen, indicates temperature and operation mode
- Enhanced design with hot air outlet positioned higher – this allows for improved performance with the use of a short hose
- 24 hour programmable timer function – allows you to choose when the unit operates
- Thermostat range: 16-31⁰C
- 3 speed fan Low, Medium and High for best balance between quiet operation and maximum airflow
- Compressor protection technology
- Auto restart function
- 4 in 1 unit with Heating, Cooling, Fan, Dehumidifier function
- Dehumidification max L/day 33.6
- Air flow (at high speed): - m³/h 480
- Power supply (V): 220-240
- 4.3 kW Cooling, 3.8 kW Heating
- Cooling:15,000 BTU / Heating:13,000 BTU
- Running Power consumption: 1.65 kW (cooling), 1.65 kW (heating)
- Running Current: 7 Amps
- Hose 1.5m
- Noise: 56 dB (A) Sound Energy /
- 12 Month hassle free warranty
- Dimensions: 350 x 600 x 535mm
- Weight: 29Kg
Please note that the heat pump mobile air conditioners will need to be vented out in heating mode, ideally through the wall. By properly venting them you will expel cold air from your room while efficiently heating it. The unit will not need venting in dehumidifier mode.
Please Note: All air conditioners must be vented through a window or a door so the hot air removed from the room can be expelled. The ideal solution is to vent through a window. To make sure the warm air does not come straight back in, this air conditioner comes with a venting hose and a window venting kit supplied in the box so you can start cooling down straight away! The provided window kit is only designed to be installed with sliding or sash windows and doors.