The Induction hob: Faster than gas and ceramic hobs, induction is easier to clean and more energy efficient.
TouchSelect: All at the touch of a finger
With this new control panel, you can regulate the desired cooking zone easily. Simply select the power level you need. And the new QuickStart- and ReStartfunctions make cooking even easier.
Faster cooking, reduced energy consumption. This is Induction
Induction hobs generate heat only where it is needed – in the base of the pan. What does this mean for you? More safety and more convenience. The lower temperature keeps both big and little hands safe from burning. Not only that, but an induction hob brings two litres of water to a boil twice as fast as a glass-ceramic hob, which also saves a great deal of energy.
17 stage control setting for induction
17 stage control setting for induction hobs. Perfect for precise heat control to meet your different cooking needs.
Take your cooking to a whole new level
Extra added power: The improved PowerBoost function in our induction hobs adds even more power to speed up the cooking process. For example, you can now boil 2 litres of water almost three times faster than you would on conventional glass-ceramic hobs.
Pan recognition is an excellent safety feature, as the hob will only produce heat when the pan is on a cooking zone.
- TouchSelect: Selection of the desired cooking zone and easy setting of the desired power level
- Induction: Fast, precise cooking, easy cleaning and low energy consumption
- U-Bevel: Elegant, appealing design with bevelled front and sides
- Timer with switch-off function: Turns off the assigned cooking zone after the set time
- PowerBoost: Up to 50% more power for faster heating
- 592 mm
- Electronic control
- Control panel lock
- Timer for all zones
- Timer - shows how long the cooktop is in use
- QuickStart function
- PowerBoost function for all zones
- ReStart function
- 2 stage residual heat indicator for each zone