Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
With induction cooking, the heat is generated directly in the cookware for precise cooking that stops when power is off.
The FlexZone lets you place your pots and pans anywhere you want and heats them exactly where they stand.
Touch control is a highly convenient way to control cooktops. One touch is enough. A timer is also included.
- Touch control
- Flex Induction
- 5 zone induction hob
- Boost setting for all zones
- Variable 17-stage power settings for each zone
- Digital display of cooking levels
- 2 stage residual heat indicators
- Timer with automatic shut off for all zones
- LED timer for each zone with switch off function and acoustic signal
- ReStart function
- Automatic pan recognition
- 4.6kW power output (20A); current management options for 16A, 13A or 10A connection
- Safety cut out facility
- Control panel lock
- Keep warm function
- Energy consumption display
- Cooking zones: 1 x Ø 180 mm, 1.8 KW (max. Power levels 3.1 KW) Induction; 1 x Ø 145 mm, 1.4 KW (max. Power levels 2.2 KW) Induction; 1 x Ø 240 mm, 2.2 KW (max. Powerstufe 3.7 KW) Induktion; 1 x Ø 400 mmx210 mm, 3.3 KW (max. Power levels 3.7 KW) Induction or 2 x Ø 200 mm, 2.2 KW (max. Power levels 3.7 KW) Induction
- Measurement: (H/B/T) 51 x 802 x 522 mm
- Installation dimensions: (ID/W/D) 51 mm x 750 mm x 490 mm
- 80 cm width
- Length wire connection: 110 cm
- Main switch
- Min. worktop thickness: 30 mm
- Output 7400 W
- Cable included in packaging