Features we love
- Traditionally designed, the Albion features ball and claw feet to produce the perfect centrepiece for your bathroom
- Double-ended, there’s plenty of room to spread out or even relax with a loved one
- Featuring adjustable feet, this bath will suit bathrooms with uneven floors
- Made from sanitary grade acrylic that's resistant to staining, chipping, and cracking
- There’s a 10-year warranty included, covering you against manufacturing defects
All about me
Traditional in design and classic in its concept, the Albion freestanding bath from Taylor and Moore produces the perfect centrepiece for any bathroom. Featuring a rolled top, slipping inside couldn’t be easier with no harsh edges or angles. It’s double-ended which means you can relax and unwind at either end or, if you’re in the mood, you can even share your tub.
Supported by four beautiful and traditional ball and claw fleet, finished in chrome, the Albion is in easy-reach when it comes to drawing your bath.
This traditional design is crafted from high quality sanitary grade acrylic, giving it an ultra-smooth and high-gloss finish. With a cast stone resin membrane, this bath offers added strength as well as the ability to retain heat. The Albion’s feet can even be adjusted during installation if you have an uneven floor. It is perfect for mounting taps, or to be used alongside freestanding taps so you can choose the perfect set to match your style.
you will need to purchase our traditional chrome exposed waste and standpipes set if you are purchasing a traditional shower bath mixer tap. You will find this set in our recommended accessories section.
Need to know
- Dimensions: L:1700mm x W:750mm x H:625mm
- Bath type: Freestanding double-ended bath
- Bath style: Traditional
- Feet included: Yes
- Pre-drilled tap holes: Yes
- Taps included: No
- Waste included: No
- Overflow included: Yes
- Instructions included: Yes
- Material: Acrylic
- Colour: White
- Warranty: 10 year