What makes it Boss?
Red Compact Outdoor Electric BBQ
Don't just grill it. Boss it.
Forged from iron, steel and solid, British values, our BBQs deliver a finger-licking feast. We design high-quality grills, so you can serve up a sizzling experience for your family and friends.
Tongs at the ready? Then step up to the plate, Boss.
What stands out
- Effortless cooking with the flick of a switch - no gas bottles, messy charcoal or matches required!
- Add a smoker box or foiled-wrapped wood chips directly to the grill for classic BBQ flavour
- Adjust the heat from sizzling to warm in an instant using the variable temperature control knob
- Remove the guesswork and monitor the temperature with the built-in thermometer
- It's flameless which makes it perfect for using on your apartment balcony
- 2 built-in side tables – ideal for spices, utensils and other barbecue essentials
- The removable drip tray catches any excess burnt oil or grease for easy and clean disposal
- Cover included to protect your grill all year round
- Assembly required, be ready to grill in 40 minutes
Enjoy quick, fuss-free barbecuing without the hassle with the flick of a switch and cook delicious food with minimum effort! This electriQ BBQ is perfect for small gardens or backyards or on balconies as there's no gas or charcoal fumes. All you need is a plug socket! Add a smoker box or foiled-wrapped wood chips directly to the grill for classic BBQ flavour.
A compact and versatile design, it's powered by electric so there's no need to worry about running out of fuel. Just plug it into an electrical socket, switch it on, turn the dial to your desired temperature, and it will be ready to cook your burgers and sausages in no time at all! In fact it only takes 15 minutes! The indicator light will let you know when the temperature has reached.
Grill food to perfection, on the spacious cooking grill. Don't worry, there's a drip tray underneath to catch excessive fat and juices. Keep your tasty delights warm using the warming rack. Thanks to the heating element beneath there's also the option of cooking with the lid closed as it maintains and distributes heat evenly no problem, resulting in delicious sealed cooked food, you could even cook a joint of meat! With the integrated thermometer it's easy to check the temperature inside without even opening the lid! For your convenience there's built-in side shelves, perfect for holding extra ingredients and spices and hooks for those essential barbecue utensils.
With its smooth exterior and removable cooking grid, it's easy to keep everything clean. Remember to store this barbecue indoors between uses, waiting for it to cool before moving.
- Heating: Electrical heating element
- Fuel type: Electric
- Cooking area: W44 x D44 cm (warming rack: W40.2 x D17.6 cm)
- Control dial: 7 settings, temperature ranging from 50⁰C - 350⁰C
- Power: 1650W
- Voltage: 220V-240V
- Installation: UK 3 pin plug
- Power cord length: 1.85 m
- Total assembled dimensions including shelves: H109.5 x W104 x D65 cm
- Total weight (out of the box): 18Kg
- Material: Stainless steel
- Finish: High gloss red
- Self-assembly required: Yes
What's in the box
- 1 x Electric barbecue
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x BBQ Cover
- A handy warming rack
- Cooking grid is non-stick
- Drip tray included
- Built-in thermometer
- Sturdy built-in steel side shelves with hooks
- When not in use ensure BBQ is stored indoors