Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
What stands out
- Plug this hob in anywhere using a 13amp plug
- It's really easy to move and can be stored away when not in use
- Induction technology gives you really quick heat and is even cool to touch
- The touch controls make it really easy to use with quick adjustments as you cook
- Food doesn't burn onto the cool surface, making it easy to wipe away any spillages
Looking for a cooking solution for your student flat where the kitchen's always busy or just need an extra cooking zone to help you prepare bigger meals at home? Whatever the reason, this nifty little hob is the perfect solution for your needs. It's powerful, can be stored away and doesn't need any installation – just plug it in wherever you want to cook and away you go!
With a number of features built-in, it helps to make cooking more convenient than ever before, giving you brilliant flexibility in the kitchen or wherever you choose to cook. It uses induction technology which means it's quick to cool down and can be stored away quickly after each use. It doesn't get hot to touch, but it can heat up through residual heat so it's important to keep your eye on the handy residual heat indicator.
There are ten power levels to help you achieve perfect cooking results, again adding to this handy gadget's flexibility. Once you've chosen the ideal power level, set the digital timer so you are far less likely to overcook your dish. There's also a keep warm function that'll keep your dish hot until you're ready to serve. It's really quick to heat up as induction technology transfers its energy directly into your compatible pots and pans.
As it stays cool, even when in use, you can quickly and easily mop up and spills and splats straight away. Even if you leave them until you've finished cooking, the surface doesn't get warm enough to burn the food on, so you can still give it a quick wipe to remove them before putting it away. Touch controls make choosing your settings quick and easy, with instant adjustments as you cook.
- Cooking zones: 1
- Power levels: 10
- Residual heat indicators: 1
- Temperature range 60 - 240 degree
- Total power: 2000W
- Maximum pan diameter: 160 x 260mm
- High temperature protection: 3 hours
- Dimensions: H 4cm x D 37cm x W29cm
- Freestanding single zone induction hob
- Perfect for small kitchens, caravans and student living
- 2.25kg: Lightweight and portable
- Uses a 13amp plug
- Cool to touch while cooking
- Touch controls
- Child safety lock built in
- Digital timer