What stands out
- Conventional gas ovens are great for traditional zone style cooking
- Grill is perfect for quick and intensive heat for snacks and finishing dishes
- Instant heat and precise control with 4 burner gas hob
- Glass lid ensures hob is off and comes in handy as a splashback
- Slow cook function comes in great for tender meat dishes
- Catalytic interior panels absorb grease, making cleaning up easier
The Hotpoint Ultima cooker has all the essentials you need for some excellent traditional style cooking. The clean and simple design in white makes it easy to fit with any kitchen and also easy to use. It provides a four burner gas hob, a main conventional gas oven and a top conventional oven which can also be used as a grill.
The main oven is where most of the cooking will commence and with 77L of space there’s plenty of room to whip up large family meals. It cooks conventionally, which means the temperature inside is zoned. The middle of the oven will be a consistent temperature, whilst the top will be slightly hotter and the bottom will be slightly cooler, so it’s great for cooking different foods simultaneously that may require different cooing temperatures. Place a pasta bake at the top and an apple crumble at the bottom and they’ll both be cooked to perfection.
The top cavity is also a conventional oven with 32L of space, it comes in handy when you need a little more oven space. It can also be used as a grill, giving quick and intensive heat it’s great for finishing a dish off with a golden crispy top or to make a quick snack like cheese on toast or some tasty grilled bacon on a Saturday morning.
When it comes to boiling and frying there are four gas burners in two sizes. Being gas powered you’ll benefit from instant heat with precise control with the easy to use rotary controls and auto ignition. Something this cooker has that many others do not have is a sleek glass lid. The lid comes in handy as a splash back when you’re cooking away and when lowered down to close it ensures the burners are automatically cut out, just in case you haven’t turned them off, plus it gives you a little extra surface space in the kitchen when it’s closed and protecting the burners. Both the ovens have catalytic interior panels which absorb grease that is then burnt away during cooking, making it possible for you to simply wipe the oven clean, using little elbow grease.
- Dimensions: H90 x W60 x D60 cm
- Type: Gas
- Top cavity: 32L Conventional oven & Grill
- Lower cavity: 77L Conventional oven
- Energy rating: A+
- Simple, easy to use rotary control
- Electronic programmable timer for precision cooking
- Interchangeable enamelled pan supports
- Interior oven light for quick and easy viewing
- Automatic ignition
- Flame failure safety devices
- Double glazed oven doors
- Removable inner door glass for easier cleaning
- Burner power: 2x 2.0 and 2x 3.0 kW
- This cooker can be converted to be used with LPG gas
HOTPOINT & JAMIE OLIVER
Pairing the very best of Jamie Oliver’s home-cooking philosophy with Hotpoint’s everyday, innovative products, our partnership is designed to help us all take care of the people we love through the joy of food. We believe our shared vision of eating well and developing easy-to-use appliances can shape the health and wellbeing of everyone.
“I'm so excited to be working with Hotpoint and show how their incredible equipment can make your life easier in the kitchen, so you can cook up a storm for your nearest and dearest, every day of the week.”