First launched in 1830, the Kitchener set the standard for range cooking. It does today, too.
Designed and built by William Flavel, the son of our company's founding family, the Kitchener proved an instant success and graced the kitchens of royalty throughout the world. Today's Kitchener is still highly sought after. Available in three widths, with a separate grill compartment and two oven cavities, there is plenty of room to cook for all the family.
- Ceramic hob with hot hob indicators
- Main oven is fully programmable
- Two electric fan ovens with separate grill
- Five-zone hotplate
- Attractive full-width door handles and control knobs
- Semi-recessed plinth
- New Catch-rite™ door fixture - All doors are now fitted with the new all stainless steel door catch. A superior mechanism that under testing shows longevity of over 50 years
- Nite-Lite™ - After 10pm our clock will automatically dim leaving a softer light in your kitchen during the night
- Height: 905-930
- Width: 994
- Depth: 605 (650 inc. handles)
The Rangemaster Gilder out Grill