The Hotpoint ActiveCare NT M11 82XB Heat Pump Tumble Dryer delivers soft and perfectly dried clothes. With an innovative solution in cleaning, the easy-to-clean filter offers a quick and simple way to clean your filter with just 3 steps, 15 programmes devoted to prolonging the vibrancy in your clothes, and an A++ Energy Rating to help save money on your bills.
- 8kg Load capacity - ideal for 3+ people households
- Special dry cycles for Cuddly toys, Silk, Wool, Duvets, and more
- Anti-Allergy cycle removes up to 99% of bacteria and allergens from your laundry
- 20-minute Refresh Cycle breathes new life into briefly worn items
- ActiveCare technology helps prevent clothes from wearing out
- A++ Energy Rated, meaning it helps save you money off your energy bill
- Up to 24-hour Delay Timer, so you can start the dryer when it suits you
- Inverter motor enables silent operation, long-lasting performances, and high energy efficiency
- Dimensions (mm): H 849 x W 595 x D 655
Keep your clothes looking their best
Thanks to the patented ActiveCare technology, a combination of two innovations, Anti-Stress Movements, and Perfect Temperature Control, together prevent clothes from wearing out by up to 40 percent*. The consistent temperature of the tumble dryer, together with the reduction of the clothes' movements within the drum, takes better care of the clothes and keeps them looking their best for longer.
The clever Anti-Allergy cycle uses a higher temperature to remove up to 99%** bacteria from your laundry, protecting you and your family, and is great for those with sensitive skin. Our Crease Care option will gently tumble your clothes after the end of the cycle to prevent ceases and maintain softness to your clothes. *Up to 40% based on jeans program without ActiveCare **Tested by Allergy UK.
Pre-ironing Cycle & Crease Care
This cycle makes it easy to remove creases from dried clothing... and that’s before ironing! Thanks to the specific cycle algorithm, the air is warmed in order to loosen the fibres and reduce the creases while providing optimal fabric protection, in just a few minutes!
Also, the Crease Care option delivers less creasing, less need for ironing, and less hassle. Pre- and Post-Crease care occasionally tumble the load with no heat – the ideal solution if you’re not around at the end of the cycle.
A++ Energy Class
This Tumble Dryer has been given an energy efficiency rating of A++. This means that the appliance is very efficient and uses less energy compared to lower-rated models*. So it helps save on energy bills and reduce carbon footprint, making it a more eco-friendly choice.
*A++ is one of the highest energy efficiency ratings available, with only A+++ being higher.
Soft & Gentle Care For Your Woollens
Care for your woollens with a delicate tumble drying programme that keeps your fabric's soft. Endorsed by Woolmark for complete peace of mind.