The Dyson Ball Multi Floor cylinder vacuum is engineered for deep cleaning performance in every room. Its Dyson pneumatic cleaner head has a surface recognition sensor, raising and lowering to seal in suction across all floors. Radial Root Cylone™ technology channels the airflow efficiently, maximising suction to capture microscopic dust and allergens from your home. With Ball™ technology, it’s light to pull and easy to steer around the home, with no awkward moves. And it comes with two on-board tools – the Combination tool and Stair tool – which attach quickly and easily to the hose to tackle tasks in hard-to-reach places. It has also been acoustically engineered to be 25% quieter than its predecessor, to deep clean with less noise.
Radial Root Cyclone™ technology – captures microscopic dust
Maximises suction to capture microscopic dust and allergens
Ball™ technology for easy steering
Rides on a ball, to steer easily around corners and into difficult places.
New self-adjusting Pneumatic cleaner head
Automatically self-adjusts to seal in suction across all floors. No need to change cleaner heads.
Acoustically re-engineered to reduce noise and improve sound quality.
Push-button bin emptying
Quick and easy to empty. Just press the button to release the dirt.
Combination and Stair tools
Vacuum the stairs, clean crevices and remove dust throughout the home.
- + FREE Exclusive Reach Under Tool
- Radial Root Cyclone™ tech to capture microscopic dust
- Ball technology for best manoeuvrability
- Self-adjusting pneumatic cleaning head adjusts itself when transitioning from one floor type to another
- Re-engineered to reduce noise
- Simple push-button bin emptying
- Reach under tool, stair brush and 2-in-1 attachments included