The Stove SGB700PS Built-under Double Oven is ideal for increasing cooking capabilities whilst saving space. Fitting neatly under your worktop this double oven provides conventional gas cooking in the main 44L oven and gas cooking with electric grill in the top 26L oven.
The Stove SGB700PS built-under double oven is designed to integrate beautifully within your kitchen. Fitting under your worktops this double oven saves space whilst providing spacious cooking. With a stylish stainless steel and black glass finish the oven will suit any contemporary kitchen. The controls and LED display are located at the top of the oven for easy access.
Made in Britain you can rest assured this appliance has been carefully constructed from scratch by a team of experts.
Dimensions: H70.3 x W59.5 x D55 cm
Cook in a variety of methods with the Stove double oven. The main oven offers conventional gas cooking, with gas jets at the base of the oven the top of the oven will be the hottest as heat rises. Ideal for cooking multiple dishes at different temperatures. Gently cook a roast on the bottom shelf whilst crisping roast potatoes on the top shelf.
Conventional gas cooking is great for maintaining moisture, keeping meats succulent and preventing cake and breads from becoming dry.
The top oven offers gas cooking with an electric grill, giving great extra oven space and ideal for finishing off meals. Utilise the grill and add a crispy golden top to your shepherd’s pie or lasagne.
Fitted with telescopic sliding shelves it’s much easier to check on a dish and load heavier cookware in to the oven. With seven shelf positions in the main oven you can achieve the perfect cooking level to suit your dish.
The oven has a practical minute minder enabling you to be precise with your cooking. You’re also able to set the oven to switch off after a specified time, you’ll never over cook a dish again.
This Stove oven has been equipped with halogen flood lights, delivering excellent illumination inside the oven whilst using 20% less energy than standard bulbs. Easily check on a dish without having to open the door, and avoid letting any heat escape which could affect your dishes results.
The interior of the oven has a specially designed enamel which resists cooked on food and accidental spillages, easing your cleaning.
- Versatile cooking, conventional gas cooking and electric grill
- Halogen flood lights give excellent food visibility
- Telescopic slider shelves, easy access and dish loading
- 7 Main oven shelf positions, achieve the perfect cooking level
- Easy clean enamel interiors, resists cooked on food
- Cook to off and minute minder, precise cooking
- Facia cooling system, keeping the exterior of the oven safe to touch
- 44L main oven, 26L top oven
- Rotary controls, buttons and LED display
- Flame safety device
- Made in Britain
- Designed to be fitted under a worktop
- Includes grill pan/drip tray (handle not included)
- Energy efficiency rating: B
- Bottom door hinges
- Electrical connection: 2.5KW
- Fuse rating: 13 amps