Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
Stoves Sterling 600DF 60cm Dual Fuel Cooker - Stainless Steel
Enjoy the best of both worlds with the 600DF. The electric oven cavities offer programmable and functional cooking while the gas hobs deliver instant heat and precise control.
The handy glass lid not only neatly covers the 4 gas burners, but it also functions as a splashback while you cook. This helps to keep your kitchen clean; protecting any walls or tiles behind your cooker. As well as helping to keep your kitchen clean the enamel lined ovens require minimal maintenance and can be simply wiped clean.
The main oven offers a cooking capacity of 59 litres while the secondary oven has a 35 litre capacity. This secondary oven also features a variable grill; delivering more cooking options and helping you make your favourite meals exactly the way you like them.
- Rated 'A' for energy efficiency
- Features fan and conventional ovens for versatility and the best of both worlds
- 4 burner precision control gas hob with handy glass lid
- Variable electric grill complete with grill pan
- Easy clean enamel lining
- Programmable timer to control when the oven comes on and for how long
Main Cavity Key Features
- Energy rating: A
- Defrost function
- Programmable timer
- 5 shelf positions
- Fanned electric oven
- Fascia cooling system
- 2 oven shelves
- Rear halogen light
- Easy clean enamel
Top Cavity Key Features
- Conventional electric oven
- Variable electric grill with high, medium and low settings
- Open door grilling
- 1 oven shelf
- 2 shelf positions
- Grill pan, and trivet included
- Energy rating: A
- Drop down door
Hob Key Features
- 4 gas burners
- Flame safety device on all burners
- Matt cast iron pan supports
- Glass lid
- Push button ignition
- Rotary control
- Height: 900-930
- Width: 600
- Depth: 600
A Guide to Fanned Ovens
Find out the benefits of fanned ovens, and unlock the potential.
A Fully Programmable Timer...
A useful guide on how to use the timer. Make cooking so much simpler - and save yourself time.
Halogen lights are better than a standard bulb, find out why.
Stoves - Made in Britain
One of Britain's largest cooking brands and it's driven by Great British design. See more about the brand here.