Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
What stands out
- Gas powered, you'll benefit from instant heat with precise control
- With two spacious ovens and a separate grill there's plenty of space for family cooking
- Conventional ovens are ideal for traditional style cooking with heat rising to the top
- There's plenty of space at the hob with 7 burners for all your boiling and frying needs
- Large 4kW wok burner comes in great for stir-fry's, one pot meals and flash frying to seal in flavour
- Variable rate gas grill allows grilling temperature can be altered by selecting a lower or higher setting
- Maxi-Clock™ and Minute Minder with an easy read display and touch control screen.
- Easy clean enamel interior makes cleaning up quick and easy
- Spacious built in storage so you can put your pans and bakeware away tidily in the handy storage compartment
If you're searching for spacious, traditional style cooking, then look no further. This Belling range cooker has been equipped with two spacious conventional ovens, a separate variable grill and a spacious 7 burner hob, so you'll have no trouble at all whipping up a feast for family and friends. Everything is powered by gas, so you'll benefit from instant heat with precise control, plus it's the kinder option for your energy bills.
With a spacious hob fitted with 7 burners, one of which is a large wok burner, you'll have plenty of room for all your boiling and frying needs. The large wok burner is ideal for large cookware as it distributes heat evenly across the base, it's just what you need for a quick and tasty stir-fry or a Saturday morning fry-up. Pots and pans will sit securely upon highly durable cast iron pan supports, all of which can easily be removed for cleaning. The burners light with push button ignition and all have flame failure safety devices to cut the gas supply, just in case a flame were to ever go out.
At the top left of this stunning cooker is a separate variable gas grill. Keeping it separate comes in handy as you can cook a meal in the oven then pop it in the grill for a golden crispy top or even prepare sides and smaller dishes in the grill whilst you cook in both ovens. Below the grill at the bottom left is the main conventional oven and at the top right is the secondary conventional oven. Both are ideal for traditional style cooking, as the top of the ovens will always be the hottest, so you can cook multiple dishes simultaneously that may require slightly different temperatures. No space goes to waste, at the bottom right of this cooker is a handy storage compartment. It comes in great for trays, pots and pans.
- Dimensions: H90-93 x W109.6 x D60 cm
- Fuel type: Gas
- Hob: 7 Gas burners
- Top left cavity: 27L Variable rate gas grill
- Bottom left: 52L Main conventional gas oven
- Top right: 52L Secondary conventional gas oven
- Bottom right: Storage compartment
- Energy rating: A
- Led clock and minute minder with touch control display
- Durable cast iron pan supports
- Push button ignition
- Flame failure safety device
- Grill: 1 shelf with 3 shelf positions – grill pan/trivet included
- Bottom left oven: 2 shelves with 5 shelf positions
- Top right oven: 2 Shelves with 5 shelf positions
- Oven light in both cavities
- Fascia cooling system
- Adjustable feet
- Burner power: 2x 1.0kW, 3x 2.0Kw, 1x 3.0kW, 1x 4.0kW
- Gas inlet type: ½" BSP Female
- Gas inlet position: Rear right
- Electrical connection: yes
- Supply voltage: 240V
- Total gas power load: 22.4kW
- Fuse size: 13A
- Cannot be converted to be used with LPG gas
- Manufacturer warranty: 1 Year parts + 1 Year labour