60cm electric double oven offers induction technology, Zeus™ Bluetooth® connectivity, slow closing cast aluminium lid and telescopic shelves. A/A energy rating.
It works by heating the pan rather than the hob, creating a smarter, faster, safer and more precise way to cook. When a pan is placed on an induction hob, it completes a magnetic circuit below the hob's surface, this creates energy within the pan's base, which in turn heats the pan. As the heat is only heating the pan and not the zoned area no energy is wasted. Induction gives you outstanding low-heat performance and increased control. Perfect for delicate sauces, you can even melt chocolate directly in the pan. An induction hob can boil water considerably faster than a ceramic hob and it is twice as fast as a gas hob. It even has a handy residual heat indicator, illuminating each zone when they're still warm after use.
Zeus™ Bluetooth® Connected Timer
Control and adjust cooking times without having to be in the kitchen. Using Bluetooth® technology, the Zeus™ free downloadable app lets you use your smartphone or tablet to control the timer on your oven, save your favourites and automatically update your clock. With Zeus™ you can set the cooking duration and end time, keep an eye on your timer and adjust it without having to be in the kitchen.
Slow Closing Cast Aluminium Lid
Smoother closing door reduces noise for a more luxurious feel.
Telescopic shelves make it safer to put dishes into the oven and remove them. The shelf can be pulled out smoothly to its maximum so you don't have to reach into the oven.
The multifunction oven allows you to select from a number of different cooking functions, including Equiflow™ fan, defrost, top heat, base heat, intensive bake and fanned grilling to give you more flexibility and control over your meals. Scroll down for a breakdown of some of the features.
- Four zone induction hob for quicker hob cooking
- Zeus™ Bluetooth® connected timer to remotely manage the timer
- Cast aluminium lid to create more prep space, with slow closing mechanism for safety
- Telescopic shelves for easier loading and unloading
- Multifunction+ oven for greater flexibility and control over your meals
- Conventional oven & grill in upper cavity
- Easy clean ceramic glass hob surface
- Defrost - The fan assists defrosting by circulating room temperature air around the food, it is more hygienic and is done in half the time.
- Fanned Oven - Distributes the heat evenly through the use of an integrated fan. Perfect for batch baking.
- Conventional Oven - This function is ideal for traditional roasting. The meat is placed in the middle of the oven, roast potatoes towards the top.
- Top Heat - Use the top oven element towards the end of the cooking, for delicate browning. Great for dishes like lasagne.
- Base Heat - The base heat can be used to provide additional browning for pizzas, pies and quiche. Use this function towards the end of cooking.
- Base Heat with Fan - The base element cooks the base of your open pies, while the fan allows the air to circulate around the filling.
- Intensive Bake - Suitable for food with a high moisture content, such as quiche, bread and cheese cake. It also eliminates the need for baking pastry blind.
- Fanned Grilling - Circulates heat around the food, making it ideal for thinner foods such as bacon, fish, gammon and steaks.
- Conventional Grilling - This function cooks food from the top and is ideal for a range of food from toast to steaks. As the whole grill is working you can cook large quantities of food.