Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
What stands out
- Keeps you toasty in the garden all year round
- Wall-mounted, tilting design, safely out of reach
- Two heat levels offer adjustable comfort
- Heats up to 15m² - perfect for up to six people
- Golden tube heating element delivers instant heat
- Natural light creates lower UV levels and less glare
- The remote control makes it easy to operate
This wall-mounted patio heater offers a simple and safe solution to keep you warm on your patio, decking, or simply in the garden, all year round. Featuring a golden tube heating element that delivers instant heat, you’ll experience less glare and lower UV emissions with more natural light. Two heat levels help you find the perfect temperature for you while the included remote control makes it easy to use.
Wall mounted, this patio heater can safely be fitted out of reach of the kids and, unlike floor standing models, is safe from knocks, making it a great addition to any garden. It can also be used in a garage, with the door open, perfect if you're working on a project.
Outdoor Use / Waterproof Information
This patio heater has an IP rating of IP65. The first digit, 6, measures the level of protection against foreign bodies. A level 6 rating means it is fully sealed and protected against everything up to dust particles. The second digit, 5, measures the level of protection against moisture. A level 5 rating means it is protected from water jets and would be protected from water projected from a nozzle from any direction. This means it is not fully water-proof to the level where you could submerge it underwater but it will be protected from the rain. We would however recommend keeping it covered during the winter.
- Dimensions: H 11 x W 68 x D 7cm
- Weight: 2kg
- Heating element: Golden tube IP65
- Design: Wall-mounted
- Tilt: 135°
- Remote control: Yes
- Cable length: 1.8m
- Safety features: Protective net over the bulb
“Costs £0.36 per hour to run on the highest setting – based on an average UK electricity cost of 18p per KwH”