Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
The only purifying fan to clean a whole family room properly.
To purify a whole family room properly, the Dyson Pure Cool™ purifying fan goes beyond standard test conditions,¹ by also automatically sensing particles and gases, capturing 99.95% of ultrafine particles, and projecting and circulating purified air using Air Multiplier™ technology.² Only the Dyson purifying fan is designed and tested to do all of this.
1The AHAM AC1-2015 standard defines purifier performance in a specified test chamber, based only on cleaning efficiency rates.
2Tested for filtration efficiency (EN1822) at 0.1 microns and whole room coverage (TM-003711 & DTM801) in a 27m2 room.
Senses particles and gases, then reports them in real time
With three intelligent sensors, the Dyson purifier fan automatically detects airborne particles and gases.3
Live air quality and temperature reports on the LCD screen
The machine's built-in LCD screen shows you room temperature, and which particles and gases it has detected
Pollen and allergens
Nitrogen dioxide (NO2)
Gas stoves and car exhausts
Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
360° sealed filtration – removes gases and particulates
The fully-sealed filter system combines an activated Carbon filter to remove gases, and a Glass HEPA filter that captures 99.95% of microscopic allergens and pollutants as small as 0.1 microns.4
Projects purified air to every corner of the room
The machine projects over 290 litres of smooth, purified air per second. With 350° oscillation, it mixes and circulates the air to cool you – anywhere in the room.5
Set it and forget it
In auto mode, your purifier will automatically monitor indoor air quality and adjust airflow accordingly. So once the air in your room is improved, the purifier helps you keep it that way.
Introducing automatic night-time mode. Even for the lighter sleepers.
At the push of a button, your purifier will continue to monitor and respond to air quality while you're asleep – but only using the quietest settings.
Monitor and control your machine, wherever you are
The Dyson Link app lets you control your machine – at home, or remotely. It gives you real-time reports on indoor and outdoor air quality, as well as temperature, humidity and filter life.6
Diffused mode. Purify without feeling the airflow.
In Diffused mode, the unique Dyson air valve projects air through the back of the machine, while maintaining effective purification.
Oscillates up to 350°
Adjustable oscillation angle from 45° to 350°, to project purified air around the whole room.
Dyson Pure Cool™ fans can be programmed to turn off after preset intervals, from 15 minutes to 9 hours.
Curved and magnetised to store neatly on top of the machine.
Using a compatible voice service, control your machine with simple, spoken instructions.
Certified asthma and allergy friendly™
This Dyson Pure Hot+Cool™ is certified asthma and allergy friendly™ by Allergy Standards Limited
Quiet Mark accreditation
Awarded for improved sound and quality.
The Dyson Guarantee
Free Dyson parts and labour
Replacement parts or repairs if something goes wrong during your guarantee period.
Help from Dyson experts
Freephone and live chat. The right advice for your machine, from real Dyson people.
If we can't repair your machine, we'll replace while it's under guarantee. Fast.
What stands out
- Dual functionality, use it all year round as a Fan and Air Purifier
- HEPA filter technology remove 99.95% of allergens & pollutants as small as 0.3 microns
- Carbon filter helps eliminate the smell of second-hand cigarette smoke and unpleasant odours
- The built-in LCD Screen shows you the current air quality of the room so you know exactly when its clean
- Control and monitor the air quality of your room using your smartphone
- Works with Amazon Echo or Alexa, so you can operate it using your voice
- Adjust the air flow to your liking with a choice of ten fan speeds
- Bladeless fan design makes it safe around children and pets
- Portable yet powerful - suitable for rooms up to 140SQM in size
The DP04, a modern desk fan from Dyson cleans the air as it cools - perfect for those who suffer from asthma, hay fever or allergies. It features HEPA and Carbon filter technologies to remove 99.97% of airborne allergens, bacteria, dust and even reduce the smell of cigarette smoke too, which could have a negative impact on your health and well-being. There's also an LCD screen at the front of the fan that displays the air quality levels in real time, so you can see how clean the air in your room really is.
It offers everything you want from a fan, including ten different speed settings, side-to-side oscillation and a timer mode that you can set to run for up to 9 hours before automatically turning off. You can operate the fan using the curved remote control that can be stored neatly on top of the machine when not in use. You can even monitor and control the device via an app on your smartphone or through simple voice commands using Amazon Alexa. Plus, the fan boasts Dyson's distinctive bladeless design to create a smoother blast of air that's easy to clean and safer around small children and pets.
- Senses pollutants in real time and reports air quality levels
- Captures pollutants with 360° sealed HEPA and activated Carbon filters
- Air Multiplier - Projects powerful airflow
- Oscillates up to 350° to project purified air around the whole room.
- Backward airflow mode - purifies without cooling you
- Fan mode - Purifies while also cooling you as a fan
- Night-time mode - works using its quiet settings with a dimmed display
- Remote control included - curved to store neatly on top of the machine
- Voice control - Using Amazon Alexa, control your machine using spoken instructions
- Power: 40W
- Fan speeds: 10
- Air flow rate: 437m³/hour
- Air Multiplier™ Technology: Yes
- Operated by remote control: Yes
- Colour: White/silver
- Filter type: HEPA/Carbon
- Power Cord length: 1.8 m
- Power: 45W
- Oscillates up to 350°
- Dimensions: H x W x D: 690 x 353 x 224mm
- Weight: 4.65Kg