Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
By collaborating with some of the world's greatest brands, we've created specialist Best Buy collections across our most popular product ranges. We will keep them updated, to bring you the best choice, the best price and the best products. And that's a promise.
What stands out
- Hidden from sight, this hood fits into any kitchen
- 365m³/hr extraction rate is ideal for medium kitchens
- Three speed settings efficiently clear the air
- Built-in LED lights illuminate your cooking space
- Extract or recirculate the air – ideal for any kitchen
- Washable grease filters keep the hood running smoothly
This powerful yet discreet canopy hood from electriQ features an unbranded appearance and silver finish to effortlessly blend into any kitchen layout. The canopy hood is designed to be installed into the underside of a cabinet over your hob. It's ideal for those who want a cooker hood that delivers powerful extraction performance without impacting your kitchen aesthetic.
EASY TO USE
The simple slider switch controls provide quick and easy operation of the fan speed and lighting settings. The hood offers three levels of extraction to help you combat really strong food smells with the flick of a switch. The two LED lights give you clear visibility of your hob and add perfect lighting in the kitchen when entertaining.
CLEAN THE AIR
The canopy hood boasts an extraction rate of 365 cubic meters per hour making it ideally suited for small and medium sized kitchens. This model comes with a washable aluminium grease filter that's easy to clean and helps prevent unpleasant cooking smells from sticking to your clothes.
EXTRACT OR RE-CIRCULATE
With this electriQ hood you have the option to extract or recirculate the air. If you are unsure which you should go for here is a simple guide to both;
- Odours, grease, smoke & steam are extracted
- Air is extracted via ducting to the outside of your house
- This requires a vent through an outside wall
- Can be used with 150/120mm diameter ducting
- Very effective at removing odours
- Odours, grease & smoke are drawn through a series of filters
- The purified air is then released back in to the kitchen
- Method can be used in all kitchen types, eliminates ducting
- With this method you will need a carbon filter pack
- The carbon filter pack needs to be replaced every 3-6 months
- Dimensions: W520 x H162 x D296mm
- Quickly clears the air in a small kitchen
- Effective extraction rate - 365 m3/hr
- Three speed settings to combat cooking smells
- Simple to use slider switch operation
- Unbranded design to coordinate with existing appliances
- Two energy efficient LED lights to illuminate your cooking area
- Washable aluminium grease filter included
- 65 dB noise level
- Energy rating - D
- Recirculate or extract the air
- 60W Motor
- The minimum distance between the surface of the hob and the lowest part of the hood should be at least 650mm
- This canopy hood is designed to be installed in a cavity measuring 265mm x 490mm