This powerful yet discreet canopy hood from electriQ features an unbranded appearance and silver finish to effortlessly blend into any kitchen layout. The canopy hood is designed to be installed into the underside of a cabinet over your hob. It's ideal for those who want a cooker hood that delivers powerful extraction performance without impacting your kitchen aesthetic.
EASY TO USE
The simple slider switch controls provide quick and easy operation of the fan speed and lighting settings. The hood offers three levels of extraction to help you combat really strong food smells with the flick of a switch. The two LED lights give you clear visibility of your hob and add perfect lighting in the kitchen when entertaining.
CLEAN THE AIR
The canopy hood boasts an extraction rate of 199 cubic meters per hour making it ideally suited for smaller kitchens. This model comes with a washable aluminium grease filter that's easy to clean and helps prevent unpleasant cooking smells from sticking to your clothes.
EXTRACT OR RE-CIRCULATE
With this electriQ hood you have the option to extract or recirculate the air. If you are unsure which you should go for here is a simple guide to both;
- Odours, grease, smoke & steam are extracted
- Air is extracted via ducting to the outside of your house
- This requires a vent through an outside wall
- Very effective at removing odours
- Odours, grease & smoke are drawn through a series of filters
- The purified air is then released back in to the kitchen
- Method can be used in all kitchen types, eliminates ducting
- With this method you will need a carbon filter pack
- The carbon filter pack needs to be replaced every 3-6 months
Overall: W520 x H162 x D296mm
- Quickly clears the air in a small kitchen
- Effective extraction rate 199 m3/hr
- Three speed settings to combat cooking smells
- Simple to use slider switch operation
- Unbranded design to coordinate with existing appliances
- Two energy efficient LED lights to illuminate your cooking area
- Washable aluminium grease filter included
- 65 dB noise level
- Energy rating - D
- Recirculate or extract the air
- 60 Watts Motor
Why choose us?
We've won awards for our products
We use the same factories as bigger brands
We offer hassle-free warranty
We have top notch customer service