What our experts think...
Forget your fatty takeaways or your bland supermarket selections, this electric meat grinder is definitely the way forward. It's so easy to use and a real treat for my taste buds, that I now use it to make everything from scratch. I've since made all sorts including bolognese, meatballs, lasagne, beef burgers, sausages, shepherds pie, etc...
What stands out
- Easy to use design - simply switch on and feed the meat in to the grinder using the plunger
- Handy reverse function to help clear any blockages during grinding
- All the parts can be easily detached for quick and convenient cleaning
- Includes a number of helpful attachments to make your own sausages and kibbeh
- Comes with three cutting plates for fine, medium and coarse grinding
Embrace your inner butcher and create your own tasty, tailor-made burgers, meatballs and sausages at home with this versatile electric meat grinder. It's the perfect kitchen gadget for meat lovers or anyone looking to take control of their diet, because you can choose what to add or what to leave out and not have to worry about any hidden preservatives or additives. It's fitted with a 1800W maximum power motor and boasts an easy-to-use design for you to effortlessly grind a wide choice of meats at the flick of a switch. There's no handle to manually crank, just switch it on and feed the meat in to the grinder using the plunger - it's that simple! And, since it's electric, the grinder works a whole lot quicker, easier and more effectively than a manual version.
For added flexibility, the meat grinder comes with three interchangeable cutting plates of varying size, giving you the option to grind your ingredients to a fine, medium or coarse thickness to suit your dish. Plus, it includes a variety of attachments for making your own signature stuffing, sausages and kibbeh creations. There's even a delicious kibbeh recipe in the user manual if you fancy trying out this middle eastern delight. The simple-to-use controls also offers up a handy reverse function, which helps prevent jamming and safely releases any blocked up food. As for cleaning, this stylish grinder is made from detachable Aluminium die-cast parts that are rust-resistant and very easy to keep clean. All the parts are quick to assemble and disassemble and can be washed thoroughly in warm soapy water, so you can be sure it's pristine clean every time you use it to avoid any contamination.
- Motor:600W (1800W max power)
- Votlage:AC220-240V, 50/60Hz
- Cutting plates: 3 (fine, medium and coarse)
- Attachments: Sausage and Kibbe
- Dimensions: 296 x 180 x 213mm
- Weight: 2.5Kg
- Warranty:1 Year
- Professional style stainless steel housing
- Voltage: AC220-240V, 50/60Hz
- Stainless steel sharp blade
- Exchangeable three cutting plates (3,5 and 7mm)
- Removable square metal food tray and metal gears
- Detachable Aluminium die-cast parts for easy cleaning
- Non-slip rubber feet
- Length of cord: 1.3m
- 1 x Meat grinder
- 3 x Cutting plates (fine, medium, coarse)
- 1 x Sausage attachment
- 1 x Kibbeh attachment
- 1 x Food pusher