Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
The modern flexInduction cooktop - for greater flexibility when cooking.
Supersize cooking pleasure: induction with roasting zone
You can finally enjoy the advantages of powerInduction when cooking with a roasting pan. You don't have to activate anything as for conventional electric hobs: the pan is detected and the roasting zone automatically extended. The two-ring cooking zone provides additional flexibility
Any place is the right place: flexMotion.
Less time adjusting the hob controls, more time cooking. flexMotion remembers the heat settings for individual pans, so you can move them freely across the hob – the temperature on the new cooking zone automatically adapts.
The turbocharger for powerInduction: powerBoost function
The powerBoost function increases power by up to 50 %. This can save up to 35 % of the time it takes to heat up pots or cook large quantities.
Greater cooking convenience thanks to the timer function.
Timer with cooking zone shut-off function
The timer with switch-off function safely shuts off the cooking zone when the selected cooking time expires.
- flexInduction Plus adapts the cooking zones to different cookware and pots up to 30 cm diameter – for more flexibility
- powerMove Plus enables intuitive control thanks to three heating zones with different temperatures – activated by touch
- The new TFT-Touchdisplay makes the operation of all the cooktop's functions easier than ever
- The convenient cookConnect system allows you to control different functions of the extractor hood directly from your cooktop. (with matching hood)
- The fryingSensor plus controls the temperature in the pan so can never burn again
- Black ceramic glass with stainless steel side profiles and beveled front
Comfort and Safety:
- FullTouch TFT Display
- LED display and timer with auto switch off, LED display and timer with auto switch off for all cooking zones, count-up timer; per cooktop
- powerMove Plus
- ReStart - Quickly reinstates previous settings
- Keep warm function
Power and size:
- 17 power levels for each cooking zone
- Cooking zones: 1 x Ø 400 mmx230 mm, 3.3 KW (max. Power level 3.7 KW) Induction or 2 x Ø 200 mm, 2.2 KW (max. Power level 3.7 KW) Induction; 1 x Ø 400 mmx230 mm, 3.3 KW (max. Power level 3.7 KW) Induction or 2 x Ø 200 mm, 2.2 KW (max. Power level 3.7 KW) Induction
- 7.4 kW total connected load
- Automatic pan recognition
Power management function
Automatic safety switch off
- Two stage residual heat indicators
- Energy consumption display
- Installation measurements: 750 mm x 490 mm
- Connection cable (110 cm)
- Min. worktop thickness: 30 mm