Treat your clothes to the care they deserve with the Hotpoint H6 W845WB UK Washing Machine. Designed to protect your clothes against stubborn stains alongside cycles that are high performing. The Steam Hygiene cycle provides the ultimate care and protection for a totally hygienic wash. Steam hygiene injects steam directly into the drum at the end of the cycle, removing up to 99.9% of the most common bacteria without the use of chemical additives. Easily operated and with a digital display, enjoy rapid cycles and steam cleaning cycles for hygiene and freshness in a more natural way or a reduced wash time so you can spend more time doing the things you love.
- Can hold up to 8kg of laundry - Ideal for 2+ people
- Rapid cycle gets 4.5kg of laundry cleaned in just 30 minutes
- Anti Stain cycle removes most common household stains without any pre-treatment
- Anti Allergy cycle removes up to 99.9% of bacteria and allergens
- Load Detect sensor adjusts and optimises energy, time, and water usage for each cycle
- Special Mixed | Extra Silence program, that works as low as 60 dBa for the whole cycle, perfect for evening washes
- Up to 24-hour delay timer so you can run the washer whenever it's convenient for you
- B energy class, helping save money on your bills
Half or full loads done in less than 45 minutes
With the Rapid option, you can reduce the cycle time, deciding to shorten the washing time before starting the program. Thanks to the Rapid option, we can guarantee perfect washing performance, reducing the washing time by up to 50%*. Plus, the Full Load cycle allows you to wash a full 8kg load of laundry in just 45 minutes without compromising on the washing performance.
* the % will vary according to load & program selected.
Anti-Allergy Cycle & Steam Hygiene
The Anti-Allergy program* washes in depth without stressing the fabrics and removes most of the allergens that cause skin irritation. And with steam, it's possible to purify your garments even while doing your laundry at low temperatures, eliminating 99.9% of bacteria.
*The cycle is tested and certified by Allergy UK.
Achieve maximum resource efficiency saving up to 45% energy and 50% water*. Load Detect sensors are able to detect the load size and will automatically adjust and optimize energy, time, and water needed for the cycle.
*Tested on Mixed cycle with and without Load Detect.
Direct Drive Silent Motor
The innovative Direct Drive motor replaces the traditional belt-driven motor with a high-performance direct drive motor that rotates the drum directly, offering quality, reliability, and minimum noise levels.
Outstanding energy efficiency. At B energy class, superior performances and high energy savings are ensured, reducing the impact on the environment.
- Number of Programmes: 15
- Spin-drying efficiency class: B
- Energy Efficiency Class: B
- Maximum Spin Speed: 1400 rpm
- Dimensions (mm): H845 x W599 x D607
- 10-year parts and 1 year labour warranty