What stands out
- Solorglo Dual Zone that warms to full heat is just 5 seconds
- Fast pre-heating so you can get down to cooking faster
- Main oven cooks food evenly on every shelf
- Secondary oven gives you just that little extra oven space when cooking for more
- Sleek and smooth ceramic hob adds a modern touch to the kitchen and its super easy to clean
- Make delicious stews and tender meat with the slow cook function
- Defrost function gently and hygienically thaws food
- Interior uses its own heat to keep itself clean to save you time
At just 60cm wide this Hotpoint double oven will slip nicely into kitchens tight on space and it will still provide plenty of cooking space for family meals. It features a sleek ceramic hob with four cooking zones in a variety of sizes to suit all your pots and pans, giving plenty of space for all your frying, boiling and sautéing needs. It has a Solorglo dual zone too, which warms to full heat in just 5 seconds! All the zones are protected from overheating as they include a thermal limiter. Thanks to the super smooth and level surface it’s easy to wipe clean after every use and residual heat indicators let you know when it is safe to do so.
The main oven provides 71L of cooking space, giving plenty of room for large joints of meat and poultry. This fan oven comes in ideal for cooking multiple dishes simultaneously as it ensures even and dynamic heat distribution, so no matter where you place your dishes inside, everything will be cooked to perfection. The oven also helps you out with a slow cook function to deliver tender meats and tasty stews, and there’s a defrost function which gently thaws frozen food quickly and hygienically. The secondary top oven comes in great for some extra cooking space when you’re whipping up a feast. It’s a conventional oven providing 42L of space and it also has a twin variable grill for some quick and intense heat which is perfect for a tasty snack like cheese on toast or to give a dish a beautifully crisp golden top.
With simple knob controls and an electronic timer this cooker is really easy to get to grips with. The programmable timer enables you to manage your cooking times easily and ensure perfect cooking results every time. The oven includes shelf stopper grids and fan cooling, helping to make cooking safe and hassle free. It makes cleaning up simpler too, thanks to catalytic interior liners. These work by using the heat of the oven to incinerate any grease and fat spills. Breaking down grease and grime automatically during everyday use, you’re left with the easy task of simply wiping away any remaining residue.
The main oven fan will switch off at regular intervals during the cooking cycle. This feature helps achieve perfect cooking results whilst giving a benefit to you and the environment of reduced energy consumption.
- Dimensions: H90 x W60 x D60 cm
- Fuel type: Electric
- Bottom cavity: 71L Fan oven
- Top cavity: 42L Conventional oven/twin grill
- Hob: Cermaic hob with 4 cooking zones
- Energy rating: B
- Catalytic oven interior, absorbs and burns away grease
- Clean and simple knob controls with an LED display
- Electronic programmable timer for precision cooking
- Residual heat indicators let you know when the hob is a safe temperature to touch
- Double glazed oven doors lock in heat
- Main oven interior light
- Shelf stopper grids
- Fan cooling
- Open door grilling
- Cooking zone power: 0.75 – 1.8 kW
- Stylish black finish
- Removable inner door glass for easier cleaning
- Grill pan/drip tray included (without handle)
- Height adjustable to suit your countertops
- Bottom cavity/main oven energy consumption: 1.19 Kwh
- Top cavity/secondary oven energy consumption: 0.99 Kwh
- Electrical connection: 10.7kW
- Fuse rating: 32A
HOTPOINT & JAMIE OLIVER
Pairing the very best of Jamie Oliver’s home-cooking philosophy with Hotpoint’s everyday, innovative products, our partnership is designed to help us all take care of the people we love through the joy of food. We believe our shared vision of eating well and developing easy-to-use appliances can shape the health and wellbeing of everyone.
“I'm so excited to be working with Hotpoint and show how their incredible equipment can make your life easier in the kitchen, so you can cook up a storm for your nearest and dearest, every day of the week.”