Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
What stands out
- Dual zone sections allows you to extend your cooking area for larger cookware
- Instantly add an element of style to your kitchen which is also easier to clean due to its sleek appearance
- Accurately adjust the power levels to suit your cooking needs – there are 9 to choose from
- Residual heat indicators lets you know when the surface is cool enough to clean
- Auto safety lock is very assuring for households with children, it stops little fingers from adjusting the settings and accidental adjustment knocks
- Use the timer to let you know when your cooking is done
This ultra-stylish CDA ceramic hob is an aesthetically pleasing alternative to electric plate hobs. It offers a sleek appearance and frameless black design that is very easy to clean and brings a modern finish to any kitchen.
There are 4 zones in total, including a versatile dual zone and a bridge function which allows you to extend the heating area to accommodate larger cookware such as woks or griddle pans. The unique hob layout and it's 77cm width gives you ample space to use multiple pots and pans at the same time, perfect for that family roast.
The LED touch control hob is so simple to use; there are up to 9 power levels for each zone that can be selected depending on your requirements, you can have more than one dish on the go! The timer ensures that food isn't under or overcooked. Time and temperature is regulated for each of the zones too; this prevents the hob being left on indefinitely so should you accidently leave any zone on, it will automatically shut off.
The safety lock is handy should you leave your cooking area for a short while, especially for households with children but even accidental adjustments is prevented too. When you've finished cooking, residual heat indicators stay lit until each zone is cool enough to touch. The safety lock is so assuring if there are young children about.
- Dimensions: H 45 x W 770 x D 510mm
- Cut-out dimensions: W 750 x D 490mm
- Cooking zones: 4
- Power levels: 9
- Timer: Up to 99 minutes
- Residual heat indicators: Yes
- Total power: 7400W
- Power supply required: 32A
- Installation: Hardwired
- Ceramic cooking – quick to heat up
- Precise temperature control with 9 power levels
- Timer which alerts you & switches off after a set time
- Temperature limiter
- Touch controls
- Dual zone to accommodate a larger pan
- Extendable zone accommodate a larger pan
- Smooth, easy-to-clean surface
- Residual heat indicators for safety
- Auto safety shut off
- Safety lock prevents accidental use, spillage and tampering
- Cooking zone power: Front left: 1000/2200 W / pan size from 140/210mm, Front right: 1200 W / pan size 145mm, Rear left: 1800 W / pan size 180mm, Rear right: 1400/2200 W / pan size from 170/265mm