What our experts think...
What really impressed me about this halogen oven is the amount you can do with it and how quick it actually cooked the food. It’s definitely not a gadget that you’ll retire to the kitchen cupboard after one use. I cooked a 3lb chicken in just 30 minutes, I couldn’t believe it. The outside was beautifully crisp whilst the inside was lovely and tender, it didn’t dry out at all. It was an absolute breeze to use.
What stands out
- One pot cooking machine! Roast, grill, steam, bake, toast, defrost & reheat.
- Super quick cooking. Cook a deliciously crisp toad in the hole in just 25 minutes! And you can use any ovenproof cookware, that will fit inside of course.
- It heats up very quickly, so you don’t have to wait around for it to preheat like you would with a standard oven.
- It’s so quick and easy to use. It can even clean itself in just 15 minutes.
- All the essentials you’ll need are included and theyre free, even the extension ring to increase the cooking space.
You’ll be surprised at all the recipes you can knock up in this halogen oven, its a multifunctional cooking machine. Not only will it half the time you spend in the kitchen, it will deliver scrumptious results that are sure to impress the whole family. The 17L oven can cook up a delicious roast beef dinner fit for 4 in just 40 minutes, and all the trimmings can be cooked in the same pot thanks to the included cooking racks. Saving you an impressive 35 minutes when compared to standard oven cooking.
You can rest assured that your food will be cooked to perfection. The powerful heat given from the halogen bulb and fan make sure it’s cooked thoroughly and nice and even. Nutrients and juices are locked in to deliver tender and tasty results that are infused with natural flavours. It can even help you make your cooking healthier, as it can drain fat whilst cooking and extra fats and oils don’t need to be added for cooking.
It makes for a great oven alternative, especially if you’re cooking smaller meals. If you’re cooking up a feast for a special occasion it comes in ideal for extra oven space, it can even fit the Christmas turkey. You can also take it away with you, it’s great for caravans and holiday homes as the compact design takes up little counter space. It couldn’t be easier to use with its simple dial controls and handy setting reminders on the lid. Just set the time, temperature and lock down the handle. For added safety the oven won’t turn on until the handles been locked down. Its more energy efficient compared to a standard oven too, so it will save you some pennies on your lecy bill. And when you’re done you can even set it to self-clean. Its as simple as filling the bowl with soapy water, setting the thermostat to 100°C, attaching the extender ring and letting it do its thing for 10 to 15 minutes!.
- 12 Litre standard capacity
- 17 Litre capacity with extension ring
- Variable temperature from 125-250°C
- 60 Minute timer with alarm
- Dimensions: H39 x W33.4 x D41 cm
- Weight: 7 kg
- Cord length: 180 cm
- 1 Year warranty
Whats in the box?
- 12L Halogen oven
- Extension ring: Increases the cooking space from 12L up to 17L
- High & low cooking racks: place ingredients on different levels
- Lid rest: A safe spot to rest the lid, so you won’t damage your worktop or the lid
- Tongs & skewers: Makes it easier to lift trays & food out of the oven
- Steamer/air frying pan: Perfect for use when steaming recipes, by adding water to the base of the oven
- Baking/frying pan: A versatile tray, Just like a conventional oven tray
- Instruction manual
- Roast, grill, steam, bake, toast, defrost & reheat all in one pot
- Cook food in half the time compared to a standard oven, saving you time in the kitchen
- 17 Litre capacity, plenty of space for the Christmas turkey
- Retains foods juices & nutrients, enhances natural flavours & produces tender meats
- Offers a healthier way to cook as it drains fat & extra oils & fats aren’t needed
- Quickly heats with the halogen bulb & fan assistance, get straight down to cooking
- Clear glass dishwasher safe cooking bowl, easily watch food & bring to the table to directly serve from
- Variable temperature settings cater to all recipes
- 60 Minute timer with alarm for precision cooking
- Defrost setting – Cook food straight from the freezer & still get beautifully cooked results
- Self-cleaning setting, takes 10 – 15 minutes, ideal for dessert after the main course
- Plastic outer casing with a durable glass cooking compartment
- Power: 1400W
Accessories to enhance your cooking
The air fryer accessory lets heat and air circulate food differently thanks to the mesh base, this will give you a delicious fried taste and crunch, without the added fat, keeping the calories down. It’s great for chips, wedges, meat and veg.
Using the cooking bowl in your halogen oven enables you to quickly cook foods you wouldn’t usually cook in an oven such as rice and pasta. You can put it to use as a cake tin too, so you could whip up a sponge or even a quiche.
Manufactured in the same factories as the leading brands.
The UK's lowest prices with no compromise on quality.
Design and Technology
electriQ design high quality products using the latest techology.
Hundreds of Products
An extensive range of products from large appliances to gadgets.