Create several large surfaces to cook on with the Multiple Bridge Function in the AEG induction hob. Two zones can be paired at the touch of a button, providing a single bridge for cooking. By automatically aligning to share both temperature and time settings, it's optimised for using large pots and pans at once.
The Adaptable Surface For Every Pan The MaxiSense® induction hob has self-sizing cooking zones. That means each zone detects the sizes and shapes of the pans you’re using, however large or small, and sends immediate heat to fit their bases exactly. So you have complete control, and the hob responds just the way you need it to.
Hob2Hood - Cook Without Distractions This hob has Hob2Hood, a useful feature that automatically controls your cooker hood and lights. It means you don’t get distracted by trying to regulate the fan when you’re at crucial cooking moments: you can simply concentrate on getting your dish right. But if you’d rather adjust the fan speed yourself, there are manual controls on the hob too.
Perfect Control Direktouch controls use the very latest digital technology to ensure precise heat selection.
Clean As You Cook Because the surface around the pans stays cool as you cook, you can get rid of spills as you go along. Nothing gets burnt on, and there’s nowhere for dirt to hide. So it’s easy to keep the hob area looking pristine – even while you’re still cooking.
Intense Rapid HeatNo more waiting around for pots to boil. The PowerBoost button gives you an instant burst of heat that boils water in under 90 seconds* – that’s even faster than an electric kettle. It’s perfect for tasks like boiling potatoes, and other quick cooking jobs too, like searing meat.
- Automax function: The zone operates on the highest setting in the beginning and then reduces down to the pre-set level
- Powerful booster
- 15 stage digital power level displays
- Child safety control lock: To maximise kitchen safety, this lock can be activated to prevent the hob from being turned on accidentally
- Control lock: This will prevent any alteration or activation of the hob's settings; simply lock the controls once the cooking functions have been selected. It can also be used to lock the hob in the off position for added safety
- Auto safety switch off: If a cooking zone is left on, the power automatically cuts out after a set period of time
- Dimensions (mm): H71 x W696 x D516