The Hotpoint NSWM 965C W UK N Washing Machine offers your clothes the care they deserve. Its drum can accommodate up to 9kg of laundry with variable spin speeds up to a super-fast 1600rpm. The Steam Hygiene cycle ensures a hygienic wash by injecting steam directly into the drum, eliminating up to 99.9% of common bacteria without chemicals. Tackling household stains without pre-treatment, the anti-stain cycle utilizes tailored drum motions and water monitoring technology. The machine includes antimicrobial protection to reduce bacteria build-up in the door seal, ensuring a clean machine. Easily operate it with a digital display, and choose between rapid, steam cleaning cycles for freshness, or a shorter wash time.
- 9 kg Load capacity - ideal for homes of 3 or more people
- Quick wash cycle gets 4.5kg of laundry cleaned in just 30 minutes
- Anti Stain cycle removes most common household stains without any pre-treatment
- Anti Allergy cycle removes up to 99.9% of bacteria and allergens
- 16 Wash programmes to choose from including Eco, Wool, Duvet, Baby and more
- Up to 24 hour start delay option, so you can run a wash when it suits you
- Inverter Motor ensures long-lasting performance and improved end results
- B energy efficient, helping to save you money on your bills
Half or full loads done in less than 45 minutes
With the Rapid option, you can reduce the cycle time, deciding to shorten the washing time before starting the program. Thanks to the Rapid option, we can guarantee perfect washing performance, reducing the washing time by up to 50%**. And the Full Load cycle allows you to wash a full load of laundry in just 45 minutes without compromising on the washing performance.
* the % will vary according to load & program selected.
Anti-Allergy Cycle & Steam Hygiene
The Anti-Allergy program washes in depth without stressing the fabrics and removes most of the allergens that cause skin irritation. With steam, it's possible to purify your garments even while doing your laundry at low temperatures, eliminating 99,9%* of bacteria.
*Independently tested by Intertek on Rodent Protoparvovirus type 1, a representative virus, and for bacteria by Allergy UK on Cotton 60°C program with Steam Hygiene option activated.
The Anti Stain is a specific cycle studied to remove even the most difficult stains, without pre-treating. This is achieved thanks to elevated electronic control and the optimized synergy between the special movements of the drum and the different washing phases.
Digital Motion Technology
The Inverter technology ensures perfect control of the brushless motor, delivering up to 10 different drum rotations, studied specifically to treat and eliminate stains of all kinds without damaging the clothes.
B Rated Energy Efficiency
Outstanding energy efficiency. At B energy class, superior performances and high energy savings are ensured, reducing the impact on the environment.
- 1 year labour and 10 year parts warranty
- Dimensions: H850 x W595 x D605 mm
- Variable spin speed and temperatures
- Spin-drying efficiency class: A Rated
- Colour: White