This Hisense built in larder fridge is perfect if you loads of refrigeration space and comes with a sliding rail fixing kit. Its 301 litre capacity can hold up to 16 bags of food shopping, so it’s ideal for larger or busier households. It has a special salad crisper drawer to make sure your delicious fruit and veg are perfectly organised inside. This model has feet and has been designed to fit under a worktop. It also features an adjustable thermostat, internal lighting, adjustable feet and a reversible door to suit any kitchen layout.
Kinder to the environment and your pocket
The A+ energy rating means your appliance is kinder to the environment - and you’ll notice the benefit on your bills too.
Full control of your freezers temperature
With several levels of coldness to choose from, it’s easy to adjust the temperature inside your freezer to freeze food perfectly and save energy.
Reversible doors for either left or right-hand opening
By swapping the hinges to either left or right opening, the reversible doors on this fridge freezer mean that it easily adapts, no matter the layout of your kitchen.
- Safety glass shelves
- IonAir tech for a fresh fridge interior
- Twin drawers to keep your fruit and veg in
- Reversible door so you can place the fridge wherever it suits you, with sliding rail door assembly
- 301 Litres of usable space, enough for about 16 bags of groceries
- A+ Energy rating to save you money on your bills (145 kWh/year)
- 2 year warranty for peace of mind
- Dimensions (mm): H1722 x W540 x D545
- 7 Fridge shelves, 2 fruit and veg drawers, 1 bottle rack
- Flame retardant metal back