- FlexInduction - The FlexZone lets you place your pots and pans anywhere you want and heats them exactly where they stand.
- FryingSensor - The FryingSensor with 5 selectable temperature settings monitors the set temperature and holds it steady. So there's no more burning.
- PowerMove - The FlexZone is divided into three heating zones: boiling in front, simmering in the middle and warming in the rear.
- Induction - With induction cooking, the heat is generated directly in the cookware for precise cooking that stops when power is off.
- PanBoost - Optimised power level function for more flexible and even faster heating.
- Variable 17-stage power settings for each zone including Boost setting for all zones
- 2 stage residual heat indicators
- LED timer for each zone with switch off function and acoustic signal
- Count up timer
- ReStart function
- Automatic pan recognition
- Safety cut out facility
- Control panel lock
- Control panel suspension
- Keep warm function
- Energy consumption display
- FullTouch TFT Display
- Dish categories - Use TFT Control to assist in cooking dishes to perfection
- Frying Sensor:5 frying levels
- Hob-Hood Control (with Wi-Fi enabled cooker hood)
- 3 Flex Induction zones
- 5 zone induction hob
- Left - 1 x Ø 400 mmx240 mm, 3.3 KW (max. Power levels 3.7 KW) Induction or 2 x Ø 240 mm, 2.2 KW (max. Powerlevels 3.7 KW) Induction
- Middle - 1 x Ø 300 mmx240 mm, 2.6 KW (max. Power levels 3.7 KW) Induction;
- Right - 1 x Ø 400 mmx240 mm, 3.3 KW (max. Power levels 3.7 KW) Induction or 2 x Ø 200 mm, 2.2 KW (max. Power levels 3.7 KW) Induction
- Measurement: (H/B/T) 51 x 918 x 546 mm
- Installation dimensions: (ID/W/D) 51 mm x 880 mm x 490 mm
- 90 cm width
- Length wire connection: 110 cm
- Main switch
- Min. worktop thickness: 30 mm
- 4.6kW power output (20A); current management options for 16A, 13A or 10A connection
- Output 11100 W
- Cable included in packaging