The Hotpoint WMBF844G Experience Eco Washing Machine in graphite delivers outstanding performance and energy efficiency with its superb A+++ along with innovative wash cycles such as Anti-Stain. The Anti-Stain cycle permanently removes even the 20 most stubborn stains due to its intelligent electronic water and temperature control. Protect your family from major allergens such as pollen and dust mites by using the Anti-Allergy cycle which uses a combination of high temperature and additional rinse stages. Other cycles include Fast Wash, Eco Cotton and Delicates that takes care of your precious fabrics achieved through reduced agitation and a cradle movement in the wash phase. Awarded the Woolmark Platimum Care endorsement, this washing machine will look the part in your kitchen and can fit around your busy schedule thanks to its delay timer function.
Extremely delicate action to wash woollen garments, ensuring a perfect clean without making your clothes lose their original softness. This cycle has been approved by the Woolmark Company as a valid wash to use on woollen garments with the “Hand wash” label.
The Anti-Stain is a specific cycle studied to remove even the most difficult stains, without pre-treating. This is achieved thanks to elevated electronic control and the optimized synergy between the special movements of the drum and the different washing phases.
This Hotpoint washing machines Inverter Motor is designed to ensure a long lasting performance and to improve end results.
- 8kg Load capacity - enough for 40 t-shirts
- Delicate on your woollen items
- The Inverter Motor runs quieter and more efficiently than standard belt & pulley washers so its both easier on the ears and the wallet
- A+++-10% Energy rating to save you money on your bills - Thats 10% more efficient than even an A+++ machine
- 24 hour delay timer so you can run the washer whenever its convenient for you
- 1 year labour and 10 year parts guarantee for peace of mind
- Dimensions (mm): H850 x W595 x D605