The Dual Zone in the wine refrigerator has two temperature zones. This allows you to optimally store both white and red wine, each at its own perfectly set temperature
UV protection for your precious wine collection
While the stunning glass doors on Haier's wine cellars let you show off your precious collection, they also protect your wines from harmful light radiation that can affect the stability, flavours and overall quality of your wines. UV filters prevent rays from entering the cellar, ensuring each bottle in your collection is perfectly preserved until the day you decide it's time to open and enjoy.
Micro vibrations and noise can cause harm to your wines, affecting their flavour and your enjoyment of them. Haier wine cellars compressor has an anti-vibration system that reduces vibrations and cuts noise to a minimum, ensuring your bottles remain unaffected and full of their original flavours.
Although wines bottles are sealed, they are still able to ‘breathe' through their cork. For this reason, it's important that the air that surrounds your collection is clean, so as to not adversely affect its flavour. Haier wine cellars contain an active carbon filter that ensures the air within them is always clean and your bottles are always ready to enjoy.
Digital Control Touch Panel
The intuitive digital control panel conveniently allows you to control the interior settings of your wine cellar without opening the door and disturbing your bottles via a sleek digital display.
- A Energy rating to save you money off your utility bills (135 kWh/year)
- Dual zone to keep reds, rosés and whites at separate temperatures
- Carbon filter for fresh air throughout the cabinet to preserve the quality of your wine
- Glass Door with UV Ray Protection to prevent degradation of your wine
- Holds 53 bottles
- 9 Wooden shelves
- Virtually vibration-free so its operation goes unnoticed
- LED touch control panel
- 2 year warranty for peace of mind
- Dimensions (mm): H1270 x W500 x D540