Congratulations! Your promo code PROMOCODE will be automatically applied when you check out – enjoy.
Having tried and tested all our dehumidifiers we must say that this one not only looks great but is great value too; the clean lines and contemporary design ensure that it doesnt look out of place in any modern enviroment. It is the slimmest, quietest and most reliable 8 litre dessicant on the market. The Amcor 8 litres desiccant is also much lighter than a compressor dehumidifier, weighting only 6.5kg, meaning it can easily be moved from room to room via the built-in carry handle.
As well as clearing the air of excess moisture, this dehumidifier helps to purify and clean it too thanks to the antibacterial washable filter and ioniser. There is also the option for permanent drainage so that you dont need to manually empty the tank. Being a desiccant dehumidifier means that it is able to continue functioning at temperatures close to freezing. This makes it a perfect option for use in out buildings or unheated areas such as garages, cellars and caravans.
The water tank is large enough to hold up to 2 litres of water making it suitable for a few days of operation without needing to be emptied. The new Amcor desiccant dehumidifier logic ensures maximum water extraction with minimum power use. The water tank is cleverly positioned at the front of the dehumidifier for quick and easy access. This dehumidifier can also be wall mounted with a specially designed optional wall bracket (sold separately).
A useful features is the laundry mode - when drying clothes indoors, using this feature will quickly and efficiently remove moisture from your clothes and have them dry in no time. As this product dries your clothes it also prevents the moisture from seeping into your walls which can damage plaster and cause wrinkling or bubbling wallpaper. Laundry mode uses only 290W of power which is significantly lower than the average 430W found with most desiccant dehumidifiers.
- Ideal for all houses up to 5 bedrooms
- Perfect for garages, cellars, holiday homes, boats and caravans
- Heats rooms while it removes moisture
- Quieter than many dehumidifiers
- Humidistat to automatically control
- Power saving laundry mode
- Anti-bacterial filters and Ioniser
- Extraction rate not affected by low temperatures
- Strong build perfect for use in offices and even warehouses or workshops
- Wall mountable (see optional AMDD8L-BKT)
- Auto restart on power off (ideal for caravans, boats and unocuppied properties)
- Antibacterial washable PET Air Filter
- Option for continuous drainage
- Dehumidifying capacity: 8 litres per day (at all temperatures)
- Electronic Touch Control panel
- Humidistat with 4 set settings ( 40%, 50%, 60%, 70% RH) including laundry mode
- Intelligent dehumidification and power saving logic
- Ioniser on/off
- Three Fan Speeds
- Anti-tilt protection
- Auto-restart on power off
- Contemporary design
- Directional Swinging Louvers with 3 settings
- 1.2 meters drain pipe supplied as standard
- 1 Year Warranty
- Water container capacity 2 litres
- Stopping timer: 2/4/8 hrs and continuous mode
- Noise rating: 36 dBA
- Operating range: 1 – 35C
- Special power saving laundry mode
- Power supply 220-240V/50Hz
- Power consumption 320/430/630 W / Laundry: 290 W
- Current: max 2.8 A (1.2 / 1.7 / 2.8) / Laundry: 1 A
- W x H x D: 170 x 550 x 330mm
- Weight: 6.4Kg